Yet Another Trailer For Avatar 2 Is Out

Entertainment Enthusiast
@Maverick I already prepared your dinner because I am very sure this movie will invade the box office charts.
86176770-a-hard-dinner-with-a-plate-of-stones.jpg

Avatar allows me to connect with the most beautiful aspects of myself. Love, safety, fear, courage, connection, and the struggle to survive It's as if the movie is in sync with my heartbeat. It's fantastic. Insider knowledge and epicness never cease to amaze me. A film director. An adventurer. And a designer. At the same time, James Cameron is all of them. I can't wait to visit Pandora again. My favorite aspects of the first Avatar were the visuals and the world-building. In this trailer, I'm worried that the plot will devolve into a love story between the daughter and the guy from the other clan, as Neytiri and Jake's did in the first film. I've been there and done that. I also hope there's more to it than the humans returning in larger numbers to defeat the Na'vi and take the unobtanium.

You know it's going to be good when the trailer gives you goosebumps. This trailer is just as stunning as the previous two. Even though I want to see more, I feel like it's unnecessary. You don't want to reveal too much of the plot, so keep as much of it hidden as possible. However, I understand that they must keep people interested in the film until it is released. I just think that, in typical James Cameron fashion, they don't want to give too much away because it would ruin the suspense of the story. Even though it's good, they should have avoided making it. Let us just be patient until December 16th.

It will certainly be a masterpiece and the directors and producers have taken their time and it was worth waiting for this.

Househusband
The movie must make 2 Billion dollars to break even. So if it will only make 1 Billion it will be a flop. China and India can save this movie.

Expecto Patronum
I am like a baby when the first movie hit the theaters but I get to watch it when I was 9 because of my Dad's Blu-ray collection. Glad I don't need to wait for a decade to watch this.