Kevin Conroy Passes Away At Age 66

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin Conroy, the beloved actor renowned the world over for his iconic portrayal of Batman in Batman: The Animated Series and in countless other projects, has died. Diane Pershing, the voice of Poison Ivy in Batman: The Animated Series and close friend of Conroy, shared news Nov. 11, 2022 on Facebook stating Conroy passed away on Nov. 10 after battling cancer. Warner Bros. has released a statement about the adored actor’s passing, which can be seen below:
KEVIN CONROY,
PREEMINENT VOICE OF BATMAN, PASSES AWAY AT AGE 66

Actor Kevin Conroy, the most beloved voice of Batman in the animated history of the character, died Thursday at age 66 after a short battle with cancer.
A noted stage, film and television performer, Conroy rose to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Money Heister
I feel like part of my childhood is taken away. he is still very young and could have done more things. I am happy whenever he reprises the Batman role. I was the first one in line to buy copies of Arkham Asylum because he was voicing Batman again. Now he is gone forever. Nobody does Batman like him. All the current day live action Batman got some influence from his portrayal

BTAS is also my childhood and I am still shocked with this news because he looks healthy in a video of him months ago.

Do not mess with the Power
He is not just a talented voice actor, He is also a talented singer.

He is the greatest Batman ever, yes even better than the Live action Batmen. No one can play the character better than him.

I feel like part of my childhood is taken away. he is still very young and could have done more things. I am happy whenever he reprises the Batman role. I was the first one in line to buy copies of Arkham Asylum because he was voicing Batman again. Now he is gone forever. Nobody does Batman like him. All the current day live action Batman got some influence from his portrayal
Conroy is irreplaceable. Yeah there are new generations of voice actor who plays Batman and none of them are at his level.

Sad to know about his demise, He was one of my favorite and will always stay because of how he gets into the skin of the characters he play.

It's been rumored that he did record his dialogue for season one of the upcoming show Batman: Caped Crusader, scheduled to debut on Amazon Prime later this year. Even so, losing him was a huge blow for DC and its fan base.
Kevin Conroy - In Memoriam.jpeg