Bayonetta 3 Introduces second playable character Viola

Awkward Correspondent
Bayonetta 3 is burning the hype that fans have been waiting for long. The Release date trailer reveals another playable character. Her name is Viola, and she looks like a homage to Nero from Devil May Cry 4. Some fans may not know that Both Bayonetta and Devil May Cry are creations by the same man. Hideki Kamiya was a former Capcom Employee who made Bayonetta some spiritual Successor to Devil May Cry. Well, when Bayonetta was first released, there was no new Devil May Cry game, and Capcom is trying to replace it with the failed and controversial reboot d.M.c.

Bayonetta 3 official release date trailer

Bayonetta 3 lets the player play as Cereza, the little girl from the first Bayonetta game. She is actually Bayonetta herself from the past, but we play as a grown-up version of her this time. Bayonetta and Cereza are the same people, but Cereza is younger. You can...

Continue reading...

Two-faced Gedou
I thought Loki will make a comeback in this game. I enjoyed him in Bayonetta 2.

This is a vast improvement from the prototype displayed last year. A fluid framerate, a rapid pace of action, and some truly absurd humor Even more, attention is warranted for Bayonetta. This third installment will not disappoint, even if she isn't trending. This Game deserves better!

6th Ranger
One wish I have for this game, I'd want to see Jeanne play a bigger part. For the first time, she'll be fully engaged in the narrative without being shackled. It's been a while since she made an appearance outside of the prologue and epilogue. I'd also like to see a viable story mode for her because I have a feeling she will just be a skin for Bayo.

She is amazingly detailed for a Switch title, those character models. At this point, developers are squeezing every last ounce of performance from the console. As chaotic and unpredictable as usual, battles appear to be going on. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it can do. Bayonetta 3 now has a release date, which is a good sign. It's been two years since the first game was released and eight years since the second. Numerous well-known actors appear though I'm disappointed that Jeanne was given such little screen time in comparison to the debut of Viola.

As much as I love the gameplay for this series, The lore still confuses the living starlight out of me.

Although I'm looking forward to the game, this trailer isn't doing enough to capture my interest.
However, despite my trepidation, I'm confident this will be a great game.
While the music doesn't work for me, I'm open to giving Viola a chance until I play the game.

That this series is a Nintendo exclusive is a pity. PlayStation 3 is where I finished the first game and I had a blast. Sadly I didn't get to play Bayonetta 2 thanks to being a Nintendo exclusive. A wider audience would have been reached if the game was available on many platforms.

Nintendo is the only company willing to fund them. Blame Sony and Microsoft for that.