The Flash (2023) - News, Compliments and Criticisms

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Flash (2023)

Genre: Action, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Ron Livingston, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Sasha Calle, Ben Affleck, Maribel Verdú, Ian Loh, Saoirse-Monica Jackson, Rudy Mancuso, Temuera Morrison

Release: 2023-06-23

Plot: The Flash travels back in time to prevent the murder of his mother, an act which disrupts time significantly.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Yes he can but expect the movie to be banned in the Middle East, China and Africa. I am sure though we dont need them to have a box office success because Multiverse of Madness got banned in many countries because of America Chavez but it still did well.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I used to read about the Flash in comic books and I remember people always saying: "What does the Flash do? All he can do is run fast!" I have never seen a movie bout the Flash. But this plot where he goes back in time? At least that makes him a little bit more interesting. LOL..

I doubt Elliot will get the role, It will be two controversial and it will divide the fanbase.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
Ezra Miller really ruined his career, he got a big movie and he didnt got recast even when its finished because he is too problematic.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database