D

Dr Kain

Hey, it was still a fun thing to speculate on. Plus, it royally pissed off the owner of the Tokunation forum, which made it even better because that harassing jackass deserved it.

attachment.jpg
The trademark bot returns to give us the series' official logo.

D

Dr Kain

Logo looks cool. I wonder if he will be gatekeeping Kamen Rider fans. :p

Given Kamen Riders track record of every other serie being good, I'm not expecting much out of this one. I really think Revice is going to be the closes thing we will ever have to an early Heisei show in tone for a long time.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, looks like a shark is involved in some way, so there's our Faiz thing. I wonder if this logo is supposed to be in black & white, or if it's just de-colored? Cause if it's supposed to look like that, then I suppose that that's good evidence for a goth-themed Rider.

On the other hand, we did see a mysterious shark-themed Rider on a movie poster elsewhere & he was blue. Didn't really look too goth to me.

I don't think it's a particularly original thought, but the A reminds me of Accel's logo and the remaining large letters seem like the kind of "street" font that you see used on racing games. So it suggests to me another car theme.
On the other hand, we did see a mysterious shark-themed Rider on a movie poster elsewhere & he was blue. Didn't really look too goth to me.
If you're thinking of the Revice summer movie poster, people have blown up the image and that Rider seems to be wearing yet another modified Demons Driver. I think the rumour is that it will be Genta (the dad).

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
OK, we got this partial image, which is allegedly from a promo card that people will receive when going to see an upcoming Rider movie that is supposed to be Geats. A series of rumors we've got since then has changed from a shark theme to a kitsune spirit, which would explain what Geats means. I'm still hoping for Goth Rider, here. Color scheme this time would match that.

mv.png
TV Asahi have launched the show's official site. It talks about a "Desire Grand Prix" in which people are turned into Kamen Riders and must compete by defeating monsters and saving people.

It looks like the head writer may be Yuya Takahashi (head writer of Ex-Aid and Zero-One) and the head producer is Naomi Takebe (Kiva, OOO, Go-Busters, Gaim, Ninninger).

Side note; I know everyone is going to concentrate on the big gun, or the helmet's fox ears, but look just to the right of the logo and it looks like he has a bike exhaust coming out of each side of his left boot.

Also, that handle coming out of his belt is very Accel-ish lol.

Last edited: