Spiderhead -Chris Hemsworth will be the villain of this movie

Awkward Correspondent
Spiderhead is a Science fiction thriller coming to Netflix this June 17. It is about a Prison somewhere in the future that offers prisoners an opportunity to lower their sentence. What is the catch? They will agree become Guinea Pigs for emotion-altering drugs.
It sounded like a Black Mirror Episode but this one is a full length film. Chris Hemsworth will take a break from his usual heroic roles because his character will be antagonistic and cruel.  His sinistrous mannerisms shows his ranger as an actor. Kudos for him for taking this risk instead of playing it safe. I am sure he will have more lead roles after this movie.
Spiderhead is directed by Joseph Kosinski, The man behind TRON: Legacy and Top Gun: Maverick. 
It is based from the short story Escape...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hemsworth showing his versatility is not him playing a Villain role. He is versatile because his American accent is so believable!

Money Heister
Chris is so versatile, and it's fantastic to watch him in both Extraction and Spiderhead at the same time, despite the fact that they are polar opposite roles. Yes, he filmed this film while working on Extraction!
In one film, he is a hero; in another, he is a villain.

My gaze is fixed on Miles Teller!

He's a fantastic actor! He deserves a comeback! He is so underrated and he deserves more attention.

My gaze is fixed on Miles Teller!

He's a fantastic actor! He deserves a comeback! He is so underrated and he deserves more attention.
I agree that he is a talented and underrated actor but I won't deny Chris Hemsworth's range! I mean look that him playing a deranged antagonists!

I know we didn't had a Black Mirror Season 6 because the Pandemic is not the right time to release a dystopian TV show but this movie can satisfy my Black Mirror Cravings.

Chris Hemsworth's American Accent sounded like Heath Ledger's portrayal of Joker in Dark Knight.

Hemsworth will also do Hulk Hogan's Kayfabe Biopic. Now that is the real test if he really is versatile.