Eurovision Song Contest 2022 is won by a landslide by Ukraine

Super Moderator
Eurovision Song Contest 2022 is finally over and it was one by a landslide by Ukraine. The Song Stefania by Kalush orchestra garned over 631 points! That combination of Jury Votes and Televotes is the second highest winning Score in Eurovision History.  ‘Amar pelos dois’ by Salvador Sobral from Portugal is still the highest scoring winner of all time. It also made history as the first rap song to win Eurovision. Ukraine usually sends songs in English and the last time Ukraine won are with English songs and an English song with Turkish chorus. Stefania is the first fully Ukrainian song that won Eurovision.

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Winner, Stefania

The lyrics of the song is a collaboration between Ivan Klymenko and Oleh Psiuk who members of the band. Oleh Psiuk wrote this song for his late mother, hence the title  but the song’s...

Continue reading...

Ukraine always sends bops. Imagine they start joining in early 2000s and they have more victories than countries that has been in Eurovision since the 1950s. They won 3 times already and they always qualify to Grand finals.

It is like Fate how they won because Ukraine was originally going to send this girl to represent them:

She got disqualified and Kalush Orchestra took her place. Ukraine was suppose send another English song.

UK has been sending Trash and Boring songs for decades. No wonder they kept losing to the point of becoming a laughing stock. Now they became a runner up, I hope UK continues to path of winning again. The Last time UK Won Eurovision is 1997.

Ukraine's song really gave me chills, It is not in English but my heart understands it.

Paid Russian trolls has been attacking the Music Video of this song. They are trying to make people believe this song only won because of pity votes despite of the fact it's a great song.

British Columbia Made
The Music video pulls heart strings because it is reality. That is what Ukraine has been going through and they are not giving up on their country's freedom.