Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Delayed Again

Staff member
Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse was originally scheduled to come out THIS MONTH…but it was delayed until October 7. If you think that’s not a long wait from now, think again: it just got pushed back further, all the way to June 2023.
The exact reason for the delay has not been revealed, but co-director Christopher Miller tweeted “More time to make it better!” shortly after the announcement. It’s worth noting the story that begins in the upcoming movie will continue into the third one, which has not had its release date moved. Maybe it was done to bring them closer together? Maybe not…no one can say for sure.
We don’t know anything new about the plot or characters of the upcoming sequel beyond what was revealed last December with the teaser trailer. The teaser picked up from the end of the original film and showed what appeared to be the opening scene, or at least an early version of it. Miles Morales is given a surprise visit of his own: Gwen Stacy, the Spider-Gwen (or “Ghost...

Continue reading...

Blondes have more Puns
I would like them to cast Nick Hammond for a role here because he missed out in No way home!

I have low expectations on the first film but I was proven wrong! It was so good and I believe it's success leads to No Way Home.

Sentai collector
I have low expectations on the first film but I was proven wrong! It was so good and I believe it's success leads to No Way Home.
I was also proven wrong which is why this extended delay is so disappointing. I anticipated so badly this one. Then there's a part II which has been pushed into 2024. Will we ever get there?