Netflix lost 25% of their subscribers, What caused this exodus

Staff member
Netflix is still the top streaming service, but it is losing momentum by the year’s first quarter. The first three months of the year lost them 200 thousand subscribers. It might have even lost most subscribers globally because of the situation in Russia and Ukraine. Netflix admitted that it might even lose 2 million more. Netflix blames those who share their password with their family members and friends. They will try in some selected regions to have additional fees for people who share passwords outside their household. This decision sounds like a disaster and may alienate more people to keep their subscriptions. People can quickly go for HBO Max or Disney Plus. 
Those services don’t mind password sharing. Some controversies made people mad, like the Dave Chappelle fiasco and...

Continue reading...

Boss of All Bosses
They blame the consumers when they are the one who keeps raising the prices of subscription. I wont mind the inflation of it means shows are safe from cancelation but they keep on canceling good shows.

Blaming the consumers? They are giving me a reason to not renew and subscribe to Amazon Prime and Disney Plus Instead.

Sentai collector
Password sharing can't be blamed for the loss of so many subscribers. Make it make sense because it doesn't. Those people must be going somewhere else and they must have a reason. With all these other streaming platforms offering better service, it's not hard to see either. What happened to Netflix here is what happens to the high and mighty after a while. They took everything and everyone for granted until the competition came to teach them something. Now they want to point fingers at the customers they neglected, lame.

Blondes have more Puns
These A-holes Baby sitters club when it has higher ratings than most shows in HBO Max that got renewed. They canceled Santa Clarita diet and Glow before their finale seasons and those shows have 1 seasons left.

How out of touch of them to blame Password sharers. Their subscription fee had been expensive but their library is not diverse enough. Where are the vintage films? Where are the Network TV shows and why they are not available for all countries?

None of the shows I follow in Peacock and and HBO Max had been canceled yet so that speaks a lot for them.

Some of the shows they canceled flopped because they never gave it a chance to grow.

Netflix is becoming the monster they don't want to be. They use to be a game changer and now they are worst than Network tv.

None of the shows I follow in Peacock and and HBO Max had been canceled yet so that speaks a lot for them.
I might check Peacock out, I am so sick of shows I follow getting canceled. I want to feel some kind of security.