The Boys Season 3- Butcher got Powers?

Awkward Correspondent
The Boys Season 3 is coming! After months of teasers, We finally have the first official trailer for this Amazon Prime Hit’s upcoming season. Amazon Prime Video released the trailer like its Kraken. Amazon Prime continues to gain more trust from subscribers because Netflix had been Cancellation trigger happy. I don’t regret renewing Amazon Prime with all the content and renewals I am getting from them. Soldier Boy(Jensen Ackles) is a new hero who will be debuting. His character has some controversies in the comics that will not be translated to live-action.
One thing that intrigues me the most with the new trailer is that they showed Billy Butcher(Karl Urban)with Powers. He always hated Supes, and he will be one of them. On the other hand, He may finally have a chance to fight his bitter rival.
The Boys Season 3 Trailer:

The Trailer...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I read the comics, and The series is becoming way too different from the source material, but the TV version is much better. In Season 2, I was shocked that they turned Stormfront into a woman. In the comics, Homelander raped Soldier-boy, and they might remove that from the adaptation. I can't wait for Season 3!

True Patriot
Finally! This show is my life and I always celebrate whenever it is renewed. Butcher having powers is interesting because it will finally make the fight against Homelander more fair.

Sentai collector
The Boys is addictive and thankfully we don't have to suffer any anxiety over cancellations. Prime is doing a good job of ensuring that. Season 3 seems to be packed with so much drama that we couldn't afford to miss any of it.

I don't like Homelander as Much as I Don't like Butcher. My only reason to watch the show are Starlight, Hughie,Frenchie and Kumiko. I mostly complain when adaptations make changes but I love the changes this show did. It made the story better. Most of the time changes are awful.

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
The Boys is addictive and thankfully we don't have to suffer any anxiety over cancellations. Prime is doing a good job of ensuring that. Season 3 seems to be packed with so much drama that we couldn't afford to miss any of it.
Give Audience cancellation Anxiety is more of a FOX and Netflix thing. That is their thing.

The Deep is a bad person and I know he did bad things to Starlight but I love him as a character. He have character development and growth after he was canceled for what he did. It is his fault he was in that situation but I still feel bad for him.