The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent – The Most Nicolas Cage movie ever!

Administrator
Staff member
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent Stars the one and only Nicolas Cage on his most challenging role ever! He will be playing himself! Nicolas Cage is an Iconic actor and he shines when he gets the right roles but he also have stains on his career when he accepted roles he should not accept but this film is a great decision. No one can deny his mark in the Entertainment Biz as many of his films achieved the legend status. Look at all the Memes created out of some clips from his old flicks. Cage is the only Actor in the world that I saw being sold as a mermaid sequin pillow.
Nicolas-Cage-Surprised-Face-Sequin-Pillow.jpgThis is a Nicolas Cage Mermaid Sequin Pillow. Only Nicolas Cage can pull this off!
No Movie gives tribute to the career of this living legend than a Comedy  where he...

Continue reading...

I love Meta Movies where actors play exaggerated version of themselves! Being John Malkovich, This is the end and Harold and Kumar franchise are trippy movie experience for me. Any other Meta movies out there?

Sentai collector
I was surprised when the trailer came out. It was my first time seeing him in any such role but you're so right. He appeared to be pulling it off well. Some scenes are hilarious too. Can't wait to see how he does justice to this one.

If I see Daddy Pedro Paschal in a movie, I watch it when it is available! Nicolas Cage is a Good sport to accept a script that makes fun of him and turns him into the center of Jokes.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Nicolas Cage claimed he would never watch this movie because it felt weird to protect himself by playing a neurotic version of himself. He said he is calm in real life, but the director wanted to base his personality on this movie based on his memes. His City of Angel's character might be the closest to himself minus the angel part.

If I see Daddy Pedro Paschal in a movie, I watch it when it is available! Nicolas Cage is a Good sport to accept a script that makes fun of him and turns him into the center of Jokes.
Pedro Paschal is going to be steal the scene in this movie. His portrayal as Javi is so sublime. I wonder how many characters of Nicolas Cage will be seen in this flick.

6th Ranger
It reminds me a bit of the Interview and a foreign movie I watched years ago titled "The woman from the Septic Tank"

Because of how mind-blowing it is, it gives me a pleasant fuzzy feeling.So we have a film featuring Nicolas Cage, who is famous for playing any role to pay off debts, as versions of Nicolas Cage, so that the character Nicolas Cage, played by Nicolas Cage, can pay off contractual obligations.This is meta in the extreme.