Tekken: Bloodline: An Anime Prequel of Tekken 3?

Administrator
Staff member
 Tekken: Bloodline is the rise of Jin Kazama before the Events of Tekken 3. There have been previous attempts to animate Tekken, but most of them are one-shot films that are not canon. This trailer shows a not-yet-muscular Jin Kazama being coached to fight by his Mother, Jun Kazama, and she trains him because he is being bullied. Through his intensive training from his mother, he gets to defeat the Bullies, but the skills he learned from his mom are not enough to defend her from Ogre, an Ancient Mayan God.
Tekken: Bloodline Official Trailer

The peaceful life of the Kazamas will shake when Ogre attacks them. Jun Sacrificed herself by fighting the demon, and she told her son to escape and find his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. What happened to Jun is still unknown, but the intro of Tekken 3 started rumors that Ogre decapitated Jun’s head. The opening of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Resident of Bandora's Palace
I hope this is fantastic because The Witcher and Castlevania are the only Netflix video game adaptations that are good. The rest of the list isn't worth your time. Dragon's Dogma and Resident Evil Infinite Darkness are both terribad.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
I hope this is fantastic because The Witcher and Castlevania are the only Netflix video game adaptations that are good. The rest of the list isn't worth your time.
You Forgot about Arcane! That is the best Video Game Adaptation Netflix ever did and people who are not fans of League of Legends watched it!

My expectations are low as a long-time Tekken fan, but the animations so far look very sick. Even though I've always been a Jin fan, after seeing Paul's movements, I'm curious to see how they depict his supremacy in Tekken 3. Because he's from Tekken 7, seeing Leroy (a DLC character from Tekken 7) in the Tekken 3 plot confuses me. They should, hopefully, do the original story justice.

True Patriot
Holly Cow! As a Tekken fan, I am happy to see Tekken adapted into an anime. Hopefully, this will compel Namco to release Tekken 8, making as much money as they did before. Tekken 3 is a fantastic game. It's no surprise they're starting with it. We won't be getting the Kazuya-Heihachi tale, which is a bummer. I'm curious if Jun will change into someone else. You know someone completely Unknown, if you get what I mean.

After years of OVAs and terrible live-action, I can't believe they've finally unveiled a new Tekken anime. On the other hand, Rebellion was good, although it was a bit unconventional.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
This Anime looks Epic! Shut up and take my money! Then I realize this is Netflix, and It is hard to trust Netflix.

How could it would be if this will have Multiple arcs like every Season will be a Tekken game. Season 2 will be Tekken 4, and Season 3 will be Tekken 5 and so on.

Street Fighter fans could could wish we have something similar since all of the movies, cartoons, and anime that have been made for us have been dreadful.The lore of Street Fighter is interesting, but the adaptations are always harshly unwatchable.If you're a Tekken lover, you're in luck since the Anime looks fantastic.