CYCLOPS CHRONICLES: The Story of Scott Summers Fan-Series Interview

Administrator
Staff member
Movie and comic book fans alike have been waiting for years to see the X-Men cast of characters appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Radical rumors fly through the internet like Rogue through the clouds, while opinions as sharp as Wolverine’s adamantium claws face of against each other in a “Berserker Barrage” of speculation. With the promise of continuity shattering crossovers set to blow our minds in Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness, perhaps the dreams of mutant loving movie-goers everywhere will soon become reality. But before Hollywood decided to pump millions into fanboy fantasy scenarios, there was another group of creative minds delivering on ideas previously discussed only in the back of comic book stores.
MVM.jpg
Fan Films have been around for decades and are a genre fueled completely by passion and a desire to see adaptations of characters and stories in a way the big studios wouldn’t dare...

Continue reading...

This one has my support because, while fan-made films may be low-budget, they have more heart than MCU films.

There's something fulfilling about witnessing a work created by someone who cares about the franchise rather than a money grab that's more concerned with the casual demographics.
Take a look at how many freedoms the X-Men flicks by Bryan Singer take.

I recall a fan-made Street Fighter film that was superior to the official films produced by major studios. The man they cast as Scott looks Good enough to be on screen.

Last edited:
Hardcore CLAMP fan
Great Diversion While Waiting for the Return of the Uncanny X-Men on Disney Plus or the Debut of the X-Men in the MCU.I want individual X-men members to be introduced as solo movies before we get this crossover, even if it is an X-men film. Admire the heart of the makers of this Fan Film because they do it out of Passion.

JJ

Finally a Movie where Scott have no Logan to outshine him. Dude deserves to have his own solo film.
This is fantastic.
Keep going!!!

Someone should give budget to these fans because they can make a better movie than the big wig producers.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
I don't remember Scott having a Military Haircut but it is something Marvel should try to adapt.

Someone should give budget to these fans because they can make a better movie than the big wig producers.
I never liked the Bryan Singer X-men films because he took too many liberties and ruined the origins of characters. This fan film has more respect for the comics written by Stan Lee.