Puss in Boots 2: The Last Wish….. Why is the title so dark?

Administrator
Staff member
Puss in Boots 2: The Final Wish gives us an update of the feline swordsman since the last time we saw him in a Shrek film and since Netflix canceled his Tv series. He started as a fan-favorite character in the Shrek films, and in 2011 he was given his solo movie. The photo of him doing Puppy eyes had been part of the Internet Meme Lexicon for a long time. Puss will do it again as a showdown against Kitty Softpaws.
After the success of that film, He got a Netflix Original animated series that lasted for six seasons. That show has over 76 episodes that you can binge while waiting for this movie. Now we will see what he has been up to since the last time he graced our screens. It is a shocker that it took a decade before the film got a sequel because it made $555 million in the box office. Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek will reprise their roles as Puss In Boots...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
True Patriot
I got sad when Netflix canceled the series but this could the ending I wanted for the TV show.

Wish cat really do have nine lives because A cat of mine just runaway 3 days before his operation to get spayed. I am still worried.