Netflix Can’t Get Enough He-Man

Staff member
Ever since Netflix teamed up with Mattel to produce the new, critically acclaimed version of She-Ra, it’s been to the “Masters” side of the Universe repeatedly. A new CG He-Man series for family audiences premiered last fall, and so did a two-part epic aimed at adult fans from Kevin Smith. Now we’re hearing about ANOTHER project set in Eternia — a brand-new live-action movie.
You likely already know there was an attempt at this in 1987 starring Courteney Cox as nobody relevant to the brand. The Masters of the Universe movie went mostly off-script and transported Prince Adam, Skeletor and a weird elf-thing replacing Orko to Earth, where they ran around empty streets and alleys while some teenagers got all the screentime. Despite the MOTU brand retaining some strength from its 1983 high, it did not reflect in box office numbers. The flick was considered a bomb, and pulled from theaters in just three weeks.
You can only go up from there, right? Sony has held the movie rights to MOTU...

Continue reading...

Housewife turn criminal
I wish we can have another She-ra reboot that is much more closer to the original. I notice the CGI kid friendly He-man covered him up and made him less sexy. The art style is also similar to Superbook,

Hey I just met you!
I dislike Masters of the Universe revelations because He-man got sidelined to make Teela Happen. He is sidelined like a girl from My Hero Academia.

Is Revelations going to have another Season? The Season ended with a teaser with Hordak.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe are Good, So I am glad it got renewed, and I will binge Season 2 today. On the Other hand, Masters of the Universe Revelations sucks! It's funny how He-Man is prominently featured in all of the articles and on the Rotten Tomatoes page, even though the show isn't really about him. The genuine reboot was in 2002. Kevin Smith should be banned from all work with actors and writers. Unfortunately, Hollywood is so WOKE that he played to their philosophy, and as a result, he'll be given a movie franchise. Take a look at Rotten Tomatoes to see how the critics rated the film. Is there anyone who was taken aback? This entire show was created to offer a middle finger to its viewers. I didn't bother to watch the first season, and I'm guessing the second won't be any better, given the same cast and agenda.
Because of his role in this episode, Kevin Smith is now officially a customer repellant. I really hope this blows up as badly as I fear(hope?) it will work so that anyone considering hiring him or investing in his products is aware of it. The problem is... You can rely on a foul-mouthed artist who produces quality work. All you have to do is disregard the words and let the actions speak for themselves. On the other hand, you can't forgive a liar who makes rubbish because that's all they do.

Masters of the Universe: Revelations is a good show. You old school fans are very whiny! He-man still shined in the end! They just gave Teela some time to shine. People who kept complaining about wokeness are pretty occupied with their first world problems. It is just a show and people watch it to be entertained and not to complain about it. If you don't like it, Perry_Lucas... Don't watch!

Masters of the Universe: Revelations is a good show. You old school fans are very whiny! He-man still shined in the end! They just gave Teela some time to shine. People who kept complaining about wokeness are pretty occupied with their first world problems. It is just a show and people watch it to be entertained and not to complain about it. If you don't like it, Perry_Lucas... Don't watch!
You are delusional if you think it is a Good show. Kevin Smith Made He-man and Skeletor look weak in favor of Tila and Evil-Lyn.

It is a Good Show, Why are people so Angry about Teela getting some Shine. He-man still dominated in the end.