Stacy’s Mom by Fountains of Wayne becomes a series of songs with continues Narrative

Administrator
Staff member
Stacy’s Mom is the only Mainstream hit of the Pop-rock band Fountains of Wayne. The song becomes an iconic part of the early 2000s. The song may have been criticized for objectifying a woman, but it also empowers older women. Sadly, We will never get to hear this song performed live by Fountains of Wayne again. Unfortunately, its vocalist Adam Schlesinger passed away. He died because of Covid 19 but his legend lives on. The song is about Stacy, who likes a boy, but she doesn’t know he is more interested in her Mom. The song spawned sequels in covers with alterations to the lyrics. Listen to these songs in order, and you get a whole narrative. I didn’t include the covers that didn’t change the lyrics.
Here is the complete story of Stacy’s Mom
Stacy has romantic feelings for a boy who is her schoolmate at school but its one sided. She hangs...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
Can someone please Buy Stacy her own house so her family will stop ruining her love life? Dudette must have good looking genes to have family members like that. I have no idea that this record has many sequels. It reminds me of the song from Eamon that got a reply version.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Stacy Needs some Therapy. If I am Stacy I will never let my boyfriends meet any of my family members. Not even my 10th degree cousins.

Fountains of Wayne Is one of my favourite early 2000s bands. Sad that they end up being a one-hit-wonder because they have an array of beautiful songs worthy of your ears. Adam Schlesinger's death saddens me because it makes me feel like my childhood hero died because of Covid. I am getting my boosters shots to make sure I will protect people that I love from Covid. I am getting emotional for this one.

The Little boy who played Stacy's boyfriend in the Music video looks like this now. He is all grown up.
1776758_original.jpg

Stacy is also grown up now. She is now a Painter and sculpturist in Instagram.
397183.jpg

Stacy Needs some Therapy. If I am Stacy I will never let my boyfriends meet any of my family members. Not even my 10th degree cousins.
Therapist: How did you get this trauma and depression you are dealing with?
Stacy: All of my Boyfriends dumped me for my parents.
Therapist: Are they single?

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
The Stacy CInematic Universe. 😁🤣🤪
There is a Japanese horror film titled Stacy, It's about a virus that turned all teenage girls in the world into flesh eating zombies. Stacy is the name of the first zombie.

I think Stacy suffered a lot of love syndrome here. Firstly she loves her school mate who ended up not loving her back. But when she decides to move with her father then her next boyfriend destroys everything with her love life. Even her grandma and brother steals boyfriends of hers too.

So interesting story in deed.