Nope! A New Horror From Jordan Peele

Administrator
Staff member
Nope is Jordan Peele’s horror comeback as a writer and director. After his hits like Get Out, Us and Candy Man, he is back with another future masterpiece. He produced this film with Monkeypaw Productions  and it will be published by Universal films.
This is his reunion project with the Oscar-Winning Actor Daniel Kaluuya. Kaluuya got his biggest break with the film Get Out! Peele cast him after his performance from a Black Mirror Episode. Get Out is a hit that breaks the tropes of multiple horror films.  We have Black men who survive horror films now because of Getting out! Black men dying first had been the long-time cliche for many...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Sentai collector
There's no doubt this one will live up to the standards of all his other horror features. He has the knack for this kind of stuff and in line with that always has the right cast line up for the job. Although we don't get too much from the trailer itself, the setting alone gives us an idea of what to expect. He'll probably outdo himself on this one.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Am I evil that I am interested with the Surgery Technology in Get Out. If I can transfer my brain to another body, I will be young forever. I can offer suicidal people money for their family in exchange of their bodies.... Damn I am sick...😹 I had been watching too much horror I am starting to think like a horro villain.

Sentai collector
Am I evil that I am interested with the Surgery Technology in Get Out. If I can transfer my brain to another body, I will be young forever. I can offer suicidal people money for their family in exchange of their bodies.... Damn I am sick...😹 I had been watching too much horror I am starting to think like a horro villain.
🤣 I was interested in the technology too but not for the purpose of getting other people's body parts. It's more out of curiosity for me where I'd like to know more and whether this thing was actually something currently in existence. If you were going to consider that then maybe it wouldn't be too bad to take the suicidals than ro pick on anybody else. 🤣