Kamen Rider Zero-One and Ryuki licensed by Shout! Factory.

Huh. I just made it to the introduction of Metal Cluster Hopper & I think I finally figured out what Gai was doing.

By then, we know that Gai was responsible for turning the Ark against Humans & wanted to take down Hidden Intelligence, we just didn't know why at that point in the series. When he made Metal Cluster Hopper, the intention was to make the Zero-One Driver inoperable by Aruto by scaring him out of using it, so Aruto would never figure out what Gai had done with the Ark & possibly swing public favor against Zaia, or lay all the blame for what the Humagear had done this far on him. There is a scene where Gai & Yaiba are making it where he literally says as much out loud. I don't know if we missed it before, or it was translated awkwardly by the fan subs & went right over our heads, but I think all of that stuff makes sense, now.

Interesting theory. Too bad Gai ended up a joke of a villain in the long run.

We're going to be finishing the series tonight and watching the movie either Tues or Wed.

Then it'll be the post-movie stuff that I downloaded the fansubs for.

Watched Real Time today and it was fantastic, but why the hell is it in stereo and not 5.1????? Not a fan of Toei giving Shout! a downgrad in audio version.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
The odd thing I noticed with the sets are that they take about 2 full minutes to load when I put a disc in & don't see to have the ability to remember where I left off, so they always start over again whenever I restart.

The odd thing I noticed with the sets are that they take about 2 full minutes to load when I put a disc in & don't see to have the ability to remember where I left off, so they always start over again whenever I restart.

I can't help you in that regard because my 4K player never saves the spot where a movie/series was removed.

Also, I watched the Others movies today and I couldn't care less if Shout! were to ever bring them out there as they were dogshit. A complete middle finger to the fans of Zero-One. What the hell is Takahashi's obsession with doing follow-up movies that completely backtrack on all of the character development the series did? While I was not a fan of Ex-Aid, it had moments of greatness that were ruined by the Another Ending movies and now he went and did the same to Zero-One.

I still haven't seen the second one. Is a dub of that out yet? Last new one I caught was the 15 minute Revice movie that came with one of the Saber films.

I still haven't seen the second one. Is a dub of that out yet? Last new one I caught was the 15 minute Revice movie that came with one of the Saber films.

You mean fansubs? If so, yes, but good god are the subs poorly translated. They turned Soldo into Sword and translate's some company name into THERE. It's from someone called Anon.

Was looking to see if we got anything new in terms of Kamen Rider & found this:

Not in stock, no explanation of where it came from or why it's here, it just is.

D

Dr Kain

At Walmart? You think they spoofed the site?

Yep as that's from a third party seller. My dad was recently scammed by one of those guys who sold him Region 2 DVDs without telling him, and then when he requested a return, the sller told him he could return them for a $10 restocking fee and he had to pay the cost of shipping to send them back, or he could buy an all region player from him for $30. Walmart refused to get involved under the pretense that they do not control what third party sellers do.