Kamen Rider Zero-One and Ryuki licensed by Shout! Factory.

So, it's all going to be on there- awesome! Saves a lot of time & energy. Jan 25th. I'll be able to get this & Dragon Maid Season 2 all in one month.

Shout! apparently changed the release date to TBD. I wonder if Jan 25th wasn't set in stone yet then.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm surprised you got yours so fast. Mine isn't due to show up until the day after tomorrow. Looking forward to it, though & I hope the sales are good enough for us to get more seasons.

I'm surprised you got yours so fast. Mine isn't due to show up until the day after tomorrow. Looking forward to it, though & I hope the sales are good enough for us to get more seasons.

I had preordered it directly from Shout! and they shipped it out two weeks ago. I've had it for a week and a half now.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I hope the sales are good enough for us to get more seasons.
I hope it tanks. I've been thinking about it and while it'd be nice to own the second best Kamen Rider series, money like that will lead to Kamen Rider Build, the worst tokusatsu of all time, coming over before far more worthy entries. It's better to make this a one time thing rather than another recurring situation that will eventually get Hasbro'd. I feel bad for anyone that had to suffer through that satanic creation, it convinced me some things are worth erasing from history.

I hope it tanks. I've been thinking about it and while it'd be nice to own the second best Kamen Rider series, money like that will lead to Kamen Rider Build, the worst tokusatsu of all time, coming over before far more worthy entries. It's better to make this a one time thing rather than another recurring situation that will eventually get Hasbro'd. I feel bad for anyone that had to suffer through that satanic creation, it convinced me some things are worth erasing from history.

Oh shut the **** up.

captain-america-avengers-endgame.gif

Not going to happen.

Of course not, because that would require you to think about someone other than yourself for a change, and heaven forbid you take your own dick out of your mouth to do that.
Ah yes, the manchild here resorts to his little tantrums worthy of an eight year old demeanor because a responsible customer decides to say no with his money because he doesn't want more of said product that he knows is bad. If you need to look at the face of selfishness all you have to do is look in a mirror. Try thinking about others for a change.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Huh. I just made it to the introduction of Metal Cluster Hopper & I think I finally figured out what Gai was doing.

By then, we know that Gai was responsible for turning the Ark against Humans & wanted to take down Hidden Intelligence, we just didn't know why at that point in the series. When he made Metal Cluster Hopper, the intention was to make the Zero-One Driver inoperable by Aruto by scaring him out of using it, so Aruto would never figure out what Gai had done with the Ark & possibly swing public favor against Zaia, or lay all the blame for what the Humagear had done this far on him. There is a scene where Gai & Yaiba are making it where he literally says as much out loud. I don't know if we missed it before, or it was translated awkwardly by the fan subs & went right over our heads, but I think all of that stuff makes sense, now.