Why is every good TV show Cancelled
For a minute, I was wondering where all these members came from, since there's only been 2 or 3 of us left on this forum for the past 2 or 3 years. I guess this thread is pretty old.

I've only really watched Power Rangers & Kamen Rider & I watched a lot of seasons of Kamen Rider back to back & only once, so a lot of this stuff isn't very fresh in my mind. Maybe this is telling of my psyche, but the parts which stood out to me the most in PR were when Gem & Gemma died, as well as when Dr. K released Venjix & the entire episode of SPD where Commander Creuger becomes the Shadow Ranger, where he's incredibly emotionally volatile the whole episode due to some sort of implied PTSD. In Kamen Rider, I would say there were a lot of moments in the last couple episodes of Zero-One that got to me. And, in Gaim, when Micci finally realizes what he's done to his friends & when Kaito decides to become an Overlord to defeat Duke.

I'm sure there were others, but a lot of the stuff some of the other comments brought up, I don't really remember. The Den-O ending, I do, but the only part that really pulled at my heartstrings was when it was finally revealed what & who they had been fighting for this entire time, though that didn't make me sad- it was just a really wholesome way to end the season & a really great twist.

For a minute, I was wondering where all these members came from, since there's only been 2 or 3 of us left on this forum for the past 2 or 3 years. I guess this thread is pretty old.

I've only really watched Power Rangers & Kamen Rider & I watched a lot of seasons of Kamen Rider back to back & only once, so a lot of this stuff isn't very fresh in my mind. Maybe this is telling of my psyche, but the parts which stood out to me the most in PR were when Gem & Gemma died, as well as when Dr. K released Venjix & the entire episode of SPD where Commander Creuger becomes the Shadow Ranger, where he's incredibly emotionally volatile the whole episode due to some sort of implied PTSD. In Kamen Rider, I would say there were a lot of moments in the last couple episodes of Zero-One that got to me. And, in Gaim, when Micci finally realizes what he's done to his friends & when Kaito decides to become an Overlord to defeat Duke.

I'm sure there were others, but a lot of the stuff some of the other comments brought up, I don't really remember. The Den-O ending, I do, but the only part that really pulled at my heartstrings was when it was finally revealed what & who they had been fighting for this entire time, though that didn't make me sad- it was just a really wholesome way to end the season & a really great twist.
10 years

Ex-Aid: Kiriya’s Death
Zero-One: Izu’s Death
Ryusoulger: Nada’s Death

Drive: Heart's Death
Build: Gentoku's Death
Saber: Touma's Past

Shin: Forever
Fourze: Letter scene
Shinkenger: Fuwa Juzou’s Death
Gokaiger’s Ending
Toqger’s Ending