Kamen Rider Zero-One and Ryuki licensed by Shout! Factory.

And to make it even sweeter, Zero-One is going to get a physical Blu-Ray release. Let's hope it sells well enough to get more Kamen Rider Blu-Rays.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
>Zero One
Oh awesome!
>Ryuki
Hard pass, even if I get a blu-ray player Ryuki had far too much wrong with it to call it good let alone worth buying.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Absolutely buying Zero-One & Ryuki, if it gets the same. This is what we've been waiting for!

EDIT: No definitive release date, yet, but they're saying it'll be, at the very least, some time in 2022.

Last edited:
It took awhile but we made it. Kamen Rider is growing in popularity in the West.

God I hate entitlement. There have been people complaining online about the first release being Zero-One and then people complaining that it's Shout! Factory. Like what the **** people? Just be fucking happy this is happening at all!!!!

People are allowed to not buy things they don't like. I mean if they license Build, the worst tokusatsu ever made, I know I wouldn't buy it even if it meant no more Kamen Rider in the west. It's a stain on the genre that deserves to be erased.

People are allowed to not buy things they don't like. I mean if they license Build, the worst tokusatsu ever made, I know I wouldn't buy it even if it meant no more Kamen Rider in the west. It's a stain on the genre that deserves to be erased.

Yeah, but you're also a misogynistic sack of **** who believes women should keep their mouths shut when they are sexually harrassed by a man, so what you say or think doesn't matter. You would let an entire fandom burn to the ground if it pleased your entitled ass.

you're also a misogynistic sack of **** who believes women should keep their mouths shut when they are sexually harrassed by a man
Nice defamation and lies you got there. I believe that if someone is sexually harassed they should inform people immediately afterward, including the police when the situation calls for it, and I believe hard evidence over what chromosome someone has. I believe men and women are on equal terms, women can do anything me can do and that includes lying. Dragging things out and dog piling all at once will arouse suspicion. Similar **** happened to Johnny Depp and he was fortunate enough to have plenty of evidence of what happened to him. I side with proof, not jibbering.

And lets bring in the fact you accuse me of this because I stated that a supposedly credible news source (ANN) tried to frame someone (Vic Mignogna) when they used a deliberately fake photo and the person that took said photograph called them out on it. One of ANN's sponsors is Funimation (where Vic worked for and the supposed allegations, with no evidence backing these claims, came from), ANN noticeably never covers when Funi has problems like that infamous gag dub and stopped covering the scandal when Vic got his appeal. I have reason to suspect the supposedly credible news source might not be credible and has reason to frame someone for things that nobody can find hard evidence of. I will never consider testimony as evidence and you better believe I carry this when on jury duty. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
so what you say or think doesn't matter
Me living inside your head rent free says otherwise.
You would let an entire fandom burn to the ground if it pleased your entitled ass.
You're the only entitled person I've ever seen on this board, you endlessly throw derogatory language at anyone that doesn't agree with you and happily defamed them without second thought. And yes I, someone who doesn't want to spend money on something I know I did not like, is somehow going to burn down a fandom. I mean yikes, take a damn chill pill. I do get disappointed when I recommend things and someone says they suck, but I sure as hell don't say they want to burn the fandom to the ground and cry Muh Sasauge Niny or whatever the hell pearl clutching is being pulled out from Twitter or Cracked or wherever the **** this week.

Last edited:
Shout! Factory is bringing Kamen Rider Zero-One to America on Blu-Ray in January

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
So, it's all going to be on there- awesome! Saves a lot of time & energy. Jan 25th. I'll be able to get this & Dragon Maid Season 2 all in one month.