ep-45-1.jpg

This week: They were there, and shined! The quest for the ever-elusive head-shot, a helmet-less (and wire-assisted) roll call, a new monarch is crowned, and Jurru's final drawing is of something other worldly...

R

raden238

Pretty good final episode. I like Emperor Yodon's true face being some snake looking creature, it's cool. They tied up loose ends pretty well but I'm disappointed Muryou was left out during the final scene, while everybody else was having a good time. The way they did the Zenkaiger cameo was great too and basically confirmed that Super Sentai is a muti-verse now. Overall it's Kirameger is a good series. I liked the motif more than Ryusoulger and I'm glad I gave the show a chance.

D

Dr Kain

basically confirmed that Super Sentai is a muti-verse now.

Sentai's always been multi-verse though. Gokaiger is just set in a universe that features all of the other teams.

Anyway, I agree, I am glad I decided to watch Kiramager despite hating Ryusoulger so damn much.

R

raden238

Sentai's always been multi-verse though. Gokaiger is just set in a universe that features all of the other teams.

Anyway, I agree, I am glad I decided to watch Kiramager despite hating Ryusoulger so damn much.

Yeah I'm aware of that now. But at the time when Gokaiger was new, younger me thought everything was one continuity. But its not. Gokaiger is one timeline that just happens to coincide with other Sentai team timelines.

I didn't even bother with Ryusoulger, it just didn't sit well with me, so I just skipped that. Glad I did.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Sun Vulcan, Ninninger and Zyuohger had continuity with previous shows as well, but really that doesn't matter. Canon is what Toei says it is.

D

Dr Kain

Sun Vulcan, Ninninger and Zyuohger had continuity with previous shows as well, but really that doesn't matter. Canon is what Toei says it is.

Sun Vulcan and Denziman, sure, but Ninnninger doesn't work because the Youkai were sealed away by the Kakurangers, not the Last Ninja in the Kakuranger timeline. Also, Shurikinger is dead in the actual Hurricaneger timeline, while he is alive and well in the Ninninger one. Magiranger can probably kind of work into the Ninninger universe.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Incorrect, both Sentai and Metal Heroes were all in one continuity (minus Akibaranger and best toku ever Kyuranger). There has been far more evidence in support of this than against it.
Sun Vulcan, Ninninger and Zyuohger had continuity with previous shows as well
And GoGo-V had a minor character show up in Timeranger and a company logo that was in Megaranger.