Lurker
well looking from the screen shots of the ebay site the seller must have did some editing,like lowing the litterbox screen so you guys dont see the sample text, so you guy wont see any hire parts lol.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^ I just compared them to the copy of the movie on my comp and well, if the screenshots on eBay are what you'll see in the actual DVD, then yeah, the guy cropped out the top part of the screen so that the "SAMPLE" text isn't seen.

Oh well, for you guys who bought it, just compare the DVD to the "SAMPLE" version we previously have been watching and let us know.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
What's weird to me is that it's only $4. Kinda weird.
It's a pirated copy. Not really surprising when you take that into consideration. All over S.E. Asia you can find pirated copies of movies and video games for less than 5 bucks US. Besides, his shipping costs are more than double what he's charging for the actual DVD, so in the end, it's a bit more realistic in costs. It IS still, however, a pirated copy.

Mad Skillz
Someone had already soft-subbed it, you probably could have just downloaded the raw and used those. This one's probably going to have massive cropping to get rid of the "sample" text, since this isn't even a copy of an official release.

Eye See You
To be honest, I only bought the DVD because I had some remaining money left in my Paypal account lol. Otherwise I would have waited for TVN.

I think it's the first HK I've bought since early 2005.