D

Dr Kain

I really don't see the point in having 4 robots when they have streamlined forms.

I'm a little disappointed that the suits for Gaon and Vroom already have visible wrinkling on the grey parts of their torsos. I know it's likely just what happens with that material (you see it on a lot of Ultra suits even when they're brand new) but it really bugs me that the very first official promo pictures of these characters already have them looking worn.
I really don't see the point in having 4 robots when they have streamlined forms.
From a toy point of view, having them change means there's still a point to giving them a transformation item which means you have more characters showing off the collectables than just the main guy.

D

Dr Kain

From a toy point of view, having them change means there's still a point to giving them a transformation item which means you have more characters showing off the collectables than just the main guy.

But couldn't they have just gotten the same effect across by having 4 regular rangers with mechs?

Zenkaiger-Villain-1.jpg
Zenkaiger's main villain, Great King Boccowaus (who appears to be one of those Don Horror style "built into the wall" villains) is being voiced by Joji Nakata.

Nakata previous played Sir Cowler in Flashman and Great Professor Bias in Liveman, and more recently voiced Azald in ZyuOhger and Tankjou in Ryusoulger.

Source

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

I hope they do a better job with Nakata here than they did with him in the last several series.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Mao Psycho was one of the best villains in toku history so it can work.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Kiramager is over and everyone seemed hype for it based on Twitter. Just in time I paid for this to exist.

dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.jpg

Please don't suck like Gokaiger and Megaranger. And please make continuity make sense, really hoping for the "all but Kyuranger was one universe but something split it apart" route. For those that don't get the reference it's from Exkaiser.