kira35b.jpg

'Murica!
This week: the dangers of drinking...tea! Presumably we are still looking for the Granter Stoners (I guess it's nice to know it's not a dropped plot point), Mabusheena proves she's probably stronger than any of the rangers, another cameo from Magi Yellow, Yodonna discovers Ankh's favorite ice lollies, and the MotW's death gives us one of the biggest non-CGI explosions I can recall seeing in Sentai for a long time.

D

Dr Kain

Fun episode, though a bit weird to have such a silly episode after the last several weeks of intense storytelling.

Fun episode, though a bit weird to have such a silly episode after the last several weeks of intense storytelling.
Yeah I felt that too, although it's kind of standard for Sentai to do this (think of how Dairanger put the Three Gorma Stooges episodes inbetween the more serious story arcs).

It's why I mentioned in the OP that the Granter Stones were mentioned here - it's weird for such a seemingly throwaway episode to bring up a plot thread that hasn't been mentioned in so long that I'd forgotten about it.

D

Dr Kain

Yeah I felt that too, although it's kind of standard for Sentai to do this (think of how Dairanger put the Three Gorma Stooges episodes inbetween the more serious story arcs).

It's why I mentioned in the OP that the Granter Stones were mentioned here - it's weird for such a seemingly throwaway episode to bring up a plot thread that hasn't been mentioned in so long that I'd forgotten about it.

True, I mean, Kakuranger even did it with that three parter revolving around Daimaoh's creature thing that was then followed by the Christmas episode, but still.