Your Favorite Ranger of the Team (NO Red, Sixth, Mentor, and Extra)

When it comes to discussion of favorite ranger of the team, people often choose Red, Sixth, Mentor, or Extra, rather than rest of core/main member of the team, which often forgotten or ignored (with few exceptions).
For this thread, it will only cover your favorite ranger of the team, not counting Red, Sixth, Mentor, and Extra.

Here is the rule for this discussion:
  • NO Red, Additional (with few exception), Sixth, Mentor, and Extra.
  • ONLY Super Sentai; NO unofficial or miscellaneous Sentai team, such as Akibaranger or Jushowan (Tokusatsu GAGAGA).
  • JAKQ (1977) – An experimental show, where it started with 4, where Big One (mentor) joined the team very late becoming 5, so he’s excluded; your choice would be Jack, Queen, and King.
  • If team has more than 1 of same color, you can count him/her as well; for example, Goranger (1975~1977) had 2 Yellow Rangers (Daita Ooiwa (1st) / Episode 1–54 & 67–84 and Daigoro Kumano (2nd) / Episode 55–67), so your choice would be, Blue, Yellow 1, Yellow 2, Pink, and Green.
  • For 3-men team, your choice would be 2; though there are exception (sort of).
    • Liveman (1988) – Black Bison and Green Sai appeared very late, so they don’t count.
    • Hurricaneger (2002) – Gouraiger (Kabuto and Kuwaga) is technically separate team and they did eventually works with main 3, but those are counted as additional team, so they don’t count.
    • Go-onger (2008) – This is one is kind of weird, since the show started as 3, but Black and Green joined very early, technically becoming 5-men team, so those 2 counts.
  • Kyuranger (2017) – The first (and possibly only) 9-men team, but you can still only choose one (sorry Naga (Silver) and Balance (Gold) fan, you can’t choose both).
  • Lupin vs. Pato (2018) – A unique show with 2 teams in title, but those counted as separate, rather than together; for example Lupinranger would be Blue and Yellow, while Patranger would be 2gou (Green) and 3gou (Pink).

Here's my choices:

Akira Shinmei/Ao (Blue) Ranger (Goranger) – The OG Blue Ranger, cool and smart, which established most of Blue Ranger in franchise. While I haven’t seen most of Hiroshi Miyauchi’s work outside of Sentai, but this is probably his best tokusatsu role IMO; not a fan of Sokichi “Gary-Stu” Banba Big One in JAKQ and Miura may not be a terrible mentor/commander, he was kind of boring.

Shou Hayate / Change Griffon (Black) (Changeman) – I haven’t seen most of older series (70’s~80’s), but he might be the first cool Black Ranger of the franchise, who was also a protype of Gai/Black Condor. I love Changeman, so it was a very hard choose who’s my favorite, but if I had to choose one, it would be Hayate. He joined military to impress ladies and has his own comb? Awesome.

Megumi Misaki / Blue Dolphin (Liveman) – This was also another hard choice, despite choosing her or Joe/Yellow Lion, since I really love Liveman. Not only she’s brain/smartest member of the team, she is probably the most three dimensional and well written female character of this era of Sentai IMO. She’s probably my all-time favorite female ranger of franchise. Megumi rocks.

Yuki Gai / Black Condor (Jetman) – An obvious choice. A REAL main character of the show IMO. No question. For better or worse, depending on your thoughts on the series, he’s a very unique and odd ranger of the series IMO, which sums up the tone and theme of the show very well.

Shoji / Tenma Ranger (Blue) (Dairanger) – If Megumi is my favorite FEMALE Blue Ranger, then Shoji is probably my favorite MALE Blue Ranger. He’s a boxer (despite most of Tenma Ranger techniques are kicking) who loves riding bikes and has cocky/arrogant personality, which I like. I also like his episode with Three Stooges, which was pretty memorable. Extra point for awesome hair cut.

Jiraiya / Ninja Black (Kakuranger) – I was big Kane Kosugi fan and I really liked Ultraman Powered/The Ultimate Hero, and this is probably his best tokusatsu role. I liked his backstory and his fight with his mentor (played by Kane’s REAL father Sho Kosugi) was very memorable. He’s probably my favorite Black Ranger of Sentai series. I REALLY wished Toei hired a FULL TIME FOREIGNER RANGER in main team again.

Minoru Uesugi / Green Racer (Carranger) – A comedic relief ranger done RIGHT, unlike recent entry of the franchise, where it has become painfully, frustratingly, and sometime disgustingly annoying. His character sums up the tone and theme of the show perfectly, and Yoshihiro Fukuda nailed that character perfectly. He’s probably the best Green Ranger of the franchise. I love Minoru.

Daimon Tatsumi / Go Yellow (GoGoFive) – The youngest brother of the team and he’s a very unique type of yellow ranger, where he was arrogant and hot headed. I like his obsession of milk, which ended up creating killer move in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. Among the 4 siblings (NOT counting red), he probably has the most rescue spirits IMO. He’s also the BEST police ranger beside Timeranger.

Yukito Sanjo / Abare Blue (Abaranger) – For some reason, when it comes to 3-men team, Blue tends to be my choice for some reason and Yukito is no exception. He’s essentially Megumi, who is brain/smartest of the team, though he’s not as good as her and there are quite a number of differences, which makes him unique on his own. He’s rich and anti-hero of the team, which is kind of unique to see in Sentai. If Megumi’s my favorite FEMALE smart ranger, then Yukito is probably my favorite MALE smart ranger.

Kotoha Hanaori / Shinken Yellow (Shinkenger) - A very refreshing type of ranger, where she was NOT originally meant to be part of the team, yet she is a replacement for her sick older sister, which really intrigued and interest me from the start. She ended up being very memorable and had most character development of the team IMO. Morita Suzuka nailed the role perfectly and after few year of mostly lackluster yellow ranger, it was breath of fresh air.

Nobuharu “Nossan” Udo / Kyoryu Blue (Kyoryuger) – As much as I hated this show, if I REALLY had to choose one, Nossan would be my choice.
Even though I can’t stand his character, for being really annoying with his unfunny gag, humor, and constant puns, at least there was little more effort put in compare to other 3. His character had an interesting and original concept (uncle/surrogate father ranger), but very poorly executed due to bad writing and directing. I really feel bad for Yamato Kinjo, even though he had good time with filming/production, where he would have worked better in another show; such a wasted potential indeed.
He may be (quite possibly) my LEAST favorite Blue Ranger of franchise, he is the “best” among 4, which isn’t saying too much, since they are all terrible on their own merits.

Mio Natsume/ToQ-3gou (Yellow) (ToQger) – I thought Mio was going to be my least favorite of the team, but it turned out she’s my favorite which I didn’t expect. I liked that she’s a tomboy and a big sister of the team, and she’s also not comfortable with idea of romance, which is kind of rare and unique to see it in franchise these days. Among the 4, she has the most Imagination, which makes her stronger character of the team as well. She may not be my all-time favorite female ranger, but she’s probably better (and underrated) female ranger of 2010s IMO.

Yakumo “Cloud” Katou / AoNinger (Blue) (Ninninger) – I’m not a fan of the show, but if I had to choose one, “Cloud” would be my choice; not that other 3 are any better. A guy who trained European magic in England, training ninja is a unique concept. He’s also less obnoxious and more useful among the team, which helps. His focused episode is probably one of the few shining/decent moment of the show, which makes him my choice.

Who's your favorite?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I'll only go with shows I've seen recently for now.

Goranger
Kaijo is my obvious choice, but since Reds are out... Akira wins by default for me as well. I prefer him in V3, but he's rather good in Goranger.

JAKQ
Red's sucky there, so it's easier. The only choices are either Karen/Heart Queen or Ryu/Dia Jack, but I prefer Karen as a character and Mitchi Love as an acress. So my voute goes to Pink.

Battle Fever J
A lot to choose from, but I really like Kensaku/Battle Cossack I. He's probably the most interesting out of the team. Both his backstory and his last episode are excellent. He also reminds of Jackie Chan, whenever I see him.

Denziman
Green wins here. Midorikawa kicks ass and his actor, Naoya Uchida, even more so.

Sun Vulcan
It's asking to choose between an IRL pedo and the most boring blue in Sentai ever. Pick your poison. I'll go with Misa.

Goggle V
I had a thing for Miki/Pink when I was a teenager. An awesome homage to Cutie Honey. She deserves a much better show. but still ends up with the best episode and one of my favourite Shichi Henge episodes in Sentai.

Dynaman
Ryu Hoshikawa/Black. Quite fun character.

Bioman
If Mika/Yellow Four I counts, I'll go with her. Character is cool and Yuki Yajima by far was the best actress in the cast. If she doesn't count, I'll go with Shingo Takasugi/Green Two. He comes off like an ordinary guy caught up in unfamiliar environment the most. In some ways feels like a successor to Daigo/Kiranger.

Liveman
I feel Joe/Yellow Lion is the most interesting out of the team, thanks to early Go/Obler stuff, and Kazuhiko Nishimura does the best job out of Liveman's main trio.

Jetman
Gai/Black Condor. No original takes here. Well, here's one: Kusaka Masato > Gai Yuuki. Still, I like Gai a lot. He carries most of Jetman.

Zyuranger
Goushi/MammothRanger has the best episodes in the show.

Gaoranger
Sae/White Tiger. Quirky unique heroine. She has the best episode and (like Miki) deserved a much better show than Gaotoyshilling.

Hurricanger
Ikkou Kasumi/Kabutoraiger is pretty much the only tolerable hero in the show for me. On one hand, his storyline would have been much impactful if he actually died. On the other, rest of Hurricanger would be harder to get through without him.

Abaranger
I'll go with Yukito here as well. You already covered what makes him good and I see him as Arakawa's attempt at his own Black Condor.

Dekaranger
I like most of cast more or less equally, but if I have to go with one, it'll be Sen-chan/Green. He's the cool qurky policeman Kamen Rider Drive should have been.

Magiranger
Has to be Tsubasa/Yellow. He gets all the best episodes in the show (a mirror opposite of Urara). He's the most interesting of Ozu siblings. And people who complain about Matsumoto's acting should give Kyoryuger a watch.

Boukenger
Akashi or Eiji win here normally, but since both are excluded, I'll go with Souta/Blue. He's alright. Wish his stuff with Shizuka went somewhere.

Gekiranger
Gou/Violet. Shame he becomes sidelined for most of the show once Ken joins the team.

Go-Onger
I've always liked Saki most of the cast (if it's not Sosuke), but her gimmick can get annoying.

Shinkenger
Ryunosuke/Blue, once he gets his development, becomes the best character on the show. He comes closest to feeling like an actual samurai.

Gosiger
Ditto with Hyde/Blue. Once he loosens up a bit, he becomes quite a good character, even if there isn't much to him.

Gokaiger
Ahim/Pink. Wish Gokai pushed character to her limits more, but once it does, it ends up being one of show's better moments.

Go-Busters
Jin/Beet Buster, Enter and CB-01 are the sole reasons this show is even watchable, so I can't go with any other hero. Beet Buster is probably one of the best sixth members in general, feeling like a washed up rockstar scientist.

Kyuryuger
Tessai/Grey. Bouken Silver comes back to try and salvage this trashfire but sadly he's not enough. Tessai's descendant "storyline" was completely pointless and only hurt his character.

Toqger
I'm indifferent towards the cast, aside from Akira/Orange. If I have to go with someone from main five, I'll go with Hikari/Green. He's the best-conceived one and has the most going for him.

Ninninger
Fuka/White. The best of Ninninger cast and her actress, Yuuka Yano, is pretty charismatic. Her holdiay episode blows though. Shame that show didn't go Midoninnger route earlier, otherwise Kyuemon would be my favourite.

Zyuohger
Kaixa/Bird obviously, Eeeh... Leo/Yellow, I guess? Amy is a non-entity, Tusk is just a worse Hikari and Sela has an unpleasant aura about her.

Kyuranger
Either Stinger/Orange or Champ/Black. Rest might as well haven't been there at all. Don't care about Kyuranger enough to choose between two.

Lupinranger
All three are pretty good, but I like Touma/Blue the most. Shogo Hama is also the best actor on the show.

Patranger
Tsukasa/Pink. Show didn't do much with her aside from reusing Tomica Rescue Fire female heroine gimmick for her, but I like her.

Kiramager
Silver comes off the best, but him aside I'll take Tametomo/Yellow. He weirdly reminds me of Tsubasa in some ways.

D

Dr Kain

Go - Yellow 1
JAKQ - Queen
BFJ - Kenya
Denzi - Blue
Sun - Yellow
GogV - Black
Dyna - Black
Bio - Yellow 2
Change - Blue
Flash - Yellow
Mask - Blue
Live - Red
Turbo - Uh... Black I guess...
Five - Yellow
Jet - Blue or Yellow (I forget which)
Zyu - Black
Dai - Green
Kaku - Black
Oh - Pink
Car - Green
Mega - Yellow
Ginga - Green
GGF - Red
TR - Pink
Gao - White
Hurri - Blue
Aba - Black
Deka - Yellow
Magi - Blue
Bouken - Pink
Geki - Blue
Go-On - Black if I must pick one
Shinken - Green
Gosei - Yellow
Gokai - Yellow
Go-Bus - Blue
Kyoryu - Blue
ToQ - Not enough info
Nin - Uh... Pink I guess.
Zyuoh - Green
Kyuu - Probably Green, but don't really care
LvsP - Blue or Green
Ryusoul - Black
Kirama - Right now, Yellow

Would like to change his avatar
Goranger -- Peggy Matsuyama/Momo Ranger. She's just a competent officer, dependable, and she can kick ass. Also: explosives expert. A great heroine to start off the franchise with. (Remember, folks -- if Sentai dies, say goodbye to interesting henshin heroines who do anything.)

JAKQ -- Ryu Higashi/Dia Jack. He's cool, he has an edgy backstory. He has no time for shenanigans. He represents early JAKQ and the show's true soul.

Battle Fever -- Shiro Akebono/Battle Kenya. Kenji Ohba in a fun role. I'd say Jin, but he's not in enough episodes, really.

Denjiman -- Tatsuya Midorikawa/Denji Green. Great actor, had the strongest episodes of the show. One of the coolest toku cops.

Sunvulcan -- Asao Hyou/Vul-Panther. When I first saw Sunvulcan, I liked Hyou. I thought he was weird in a cool, Nicolas Cage kind of way. That diminished upon subsequent rewatches, and then there's the whole horrible thing the actor's been accused of in real life, but I'd still pick Hyou over freakin' Samejima.

Goggle V -- Kanpei Kuroda/Goggle Black. Jun'ichi Haruta. 'Nuff said. He IS the most memorable hero of the team. And it also allows me to make this next pick...

Dynaman -- Rei Tachibana/Dyna Pink. Hoshikawa's awesome, but why pick a Haruta role twice in a role? Sayoko Hagiwara is one of toku's best, most memorable and underrated actresses.

Bioman -- Jun Yabuki/Yellow Four. Sumiko Tanaka's great, FUN, likable and a kick-ass action actress. When I was a kid, Shingo Takasugi/Green Two was my favorite, though, so I almost picked him.

Changeman -- Shou Hayate/Change Griffin. A GREAT second-in-command, the prototype for the cool Black hero, but he was also great at comedy without it causing him to lose any cool factor. Actor Kazuoki is, like Hagiwara, one of the most underrated, unappreciated actors in toku. He's hit all of the major franchises!

Flashman -- Sara/Yellow Flash. The most important character of the team and just such a sullen character you feel for, and played by a talent who deserved more than she got.

Maskman -- Momoko/Pink Mask. I think she's cool, I think she's funny, and she's also a lethal ass-kicker, but I also am really fond of actress Kanako Maeda.

Liveman -- This is a tough one. I love the original Liveman trio so much. Yuusuke's my favorite, but since he's out...I'd probably choose Jou/Yellow Lion. As mentioned, he's connected to the Gou storyline, and I'm a big fan of that character and his storyline is essential to the show. But Jou's just the heart of the show. Without him, the Liveman would have had a harder time. He had faith in others that ended up benefiting the rest of the team.

Turboranger -- Probably Youhei/Blue Turbo. Funny character, likable character, likable actor. The episode with Rin is one of my favorite episodes of the show.

Fiveman -- Remi/Five Yellow, no question. The last action heroine of the franchise, but also a spunky, fun character, and the only cast member of the heroes who seems like she's having fun.

Jetman -- Gai/Black Condor. If the search function of this site didn't suck so bad, I'd just go find a post I had defending him and declaring myself the number one Gai fan. He's legendary for a reason, and anyone who says anything bad about him is just trying too hard to be different.

Zyuranger -- Now this is where your no Red no sixth rule sucks! Without them...I don't know who to vote for. Probably Boy/Tiger Ranger. He might not have been given much to do, but Takumi Hashimoto's cool, and Boy's a ninja, so...

Dairanger -- Shouji/Tenma Ranger. Noisy, smart-ass biker punk hero? That's awesome, and Ei Hamura delivers.

Kakuranger -- Seikai/Ninja Yellow. Lazy, sarcastic slacker ninja. Shuu Kawai does a lot of unappreciated work here that's kinda overshadowed by a lot of the nuttiness surrounding him.

Ohranger -- Momo/Oh Pink, even if only for the reason that she is played by Tamao Sato.

Carranger -- Minoru/Green Racer. Hilarious character, his episodes are often my favorite episodes of the show. Losing his Accel Changer while practicing victory poses!

Megaranger -- Miku/Mega Pink. She's a hilarious character, an unconventional heroine, perfectly played by another actress who deserved more.

Gingaman -- Hayate/Ginga Green. The cool, calm voice of reason. I like his backstory with Miharu, I like his rivalry with Shellinda.

GoGoFive -- Matsuri/Go Pink. A character with a big heart and is caring and passionate and genuine and the embodiment of the show's themes.

Timeranger -- *sigh* This one sucks, because I only like Naoto. But since I can't pick him, it's like... I like the idea of Ayase's character, but the actor tanks it. Domon can be the most likable of the team, but sometimes he can be overbearing. Shion's a sympathetic character, but not one who's ever given a lot of interesting material. This one sucks, man... TBD.

Gaoranger -- Gaku/Gao Yellow. I wish the show had stuck with him being the grumpy, impatient tough guy of the group, but Kei Horie's a bit of a goofball and that started coming through the character and THAT became the character. But he works either way, and is just a memorable character. Too bad Horie never came back for a toku.

Hurricaneger -- Damn, I thought the Timeranger one was rough. I dislike all three Hurricaneger. If I HAD to pick...I don't know, I guess I'd say Kouta/Hurricane Yellow, because it's mainly his helium voice that's most offensive. Nao Nagasawa, besides being a weak actress, is annoying in the way that she's become the toku equivalent of spam.

Abaranger -- Yukito/Abare Blue. My favorite of the show since its airing. The grumpy, no-BS guy to have as an anchor while the rest of the show is going dinoshit insane.

Dekaranger -- Sen/Deka Green. When I think about it, a lot of my favorite Deka episodes involve Sen.

Magiranger -- Tsubasa/Magi Yellow. Hiroya Matsumoto's performance is cringe-worthy in this show, but I tend to like those grumpy, all-business, no-BS characters, and he was Magiranger's ONLY source of that.

Boukenger -- Souta/Bouken Blue. The only likable actor in the show, playing what was supposed to be a kinda shady character. The actor deserved a better show and role.

Gekiranger -- Ran/Geki Yellow. She was so much cooler before the reveal she was, like, royalty or whatever, but up until then she had been a pretty cool, self-reliant ass-kicker.

Go-onger -- Gunpei/Go-on Black. It's sad he couldn't be the serious guy he was supposed to, but Go-onger (no pun intended) steered into the skid and turned Gunpei into the butt-of-jokes actor Ebizawa was better able to play.

Shinkenger -- While I feel like the writing got a little too repetitive for him, and like the show got away from completing his arc, I like the character of Chiaki/Shinken Green the most of the four, with Kotoha a close second.

Goseiger -- Oof. Take away Alata, you're left with a bunch of zeroes. I guess I'd have to say Hyde/Gosei Blue, because I remember a couple of funny episodes involving him. *shrug*

Gokaiger -- Luka/Gokai Yellow. The one who seemed most like a care-free, bad-ass, no-rules-apply-to-her pirate who'd break your nose if you hit on her, outdrink you and then steal your wallet without you knowing.

Go-busters -- If I had to, I guess I'd pick Ryuji/Blue Buster. At least he had a cool and potentially dangerous weakness, and the time he let himself overheat just to have the power to take on Escape was kinda cool.

Kyoryuger -- Souji/Kyoryu Green, just because his parents were Jun'ichi Haruta and Sayoko Hagiwara.

ToQger -- Hikari/ToQ 4, I guess. I didn't hate him as much as Tokkachi, he has more going for him than Yellow and, while she had potential, Kagura could be a little irritating.

Ninninger -- Yakumo/Ao Ninger. He tried his best in a show that didn't.

Zyuohger -- Ugh. With some of these new shows, I've tried really hard, for the sake of this game, to set aside some problems and at least pick someone, even if it's just who annoyed me less. I just don't care about ANY of the Zyuohger. You know how some Sentai teams, they'll have that member who's just there? They're always in the background, rarely given focus. They're just there. Zyuohger's like a super group of the Just There members.

Kyuranger -- Stinger/Scorpion Orange. The only one in the show who seemed remotely like a character and not a cartoon mascot outside of Disneyland shouting a nonsensical "catchphrase" that's been programmed into it.

Lupin vs Pat -- Tsukasa/Patran 3. She was the coolest, most competent one in the show. She's the first heroine in ages that seemed mature. (Yes, even with her stuffed animal obsession.) Of the Lupin side, I liked Touma/Blue the most. Like I said, I like the no-nonsense characters, but his actor also had a pretty smart-ass side to him that could come through.

Ryusoulger -- Meruto/Ryusoul Blue. He's the Ao Ninger of this show. The only one on the team who's really caring to try, the only one who's good and likable and has a noggin.

Kiramager -- I've gotten behind on this show, I don't really like it much. But Yellow and Green's the only ones I like. Probably Yellow the most.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Hurricaneger -- Damn, I thought the Timeranger one was rough. I dislike all three Hurricaneger.
There are still Gouraigers. They should count here, since they aren't extras exactly.

Gekiranger -- Ran/Geki Yellow. She was so much cooler before the reveal she was, like, royalty or whatever, but up until then she had been a pretty cool, self-reliant ass-kicker.
I think that's where actor (or rather actress) tanking a role complains are more appropriate than in some other cases. I don't really hate Fukui, but she was kinda bad in GARO (in that post-show stage play especially) and never really convinced me she was "the heart" of team in Gekiranger. And when you get Yuka Hirata outclassing Fukui on every turn and... let's just say Gekiranger could have used better female cast on heroes' side.
Out of main trio, I always liked Retsu the most.

Gokaiger -- Luka/Gokai Yellow. The one who seemed most like a care-free, bad-ass, no-rules-apply-to-her pirate who'd break your nose if you hit on her, outdrink you and then steal your wallet without you knowing.
I like MAO, but the character so bluntly being taken from One Piece holds Luka back for me.

I still can't decide on a single main Kyoryuger or Go-Buster. They all just blow.
Amy/KyuryuPink is probably the most tolerable one for me, but then I remember all the feteshism show forced upon her... and these things usually need to get really bad to bother me, especially to this degree. But Kyoryuger accomplishes that.
BlueBuster at least can act better compared to Yellow, I suppose.

D

Dr Kain

Wait, I thought you liked Timeranger Shougo?

BTW, I didn't realize until reading Shougo's post that it said not to have any red rangers on your list. My bad.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

There are still Gouraigers. They should count here, since they aren't extras exactly.
nvm, just read the first post again.
Still, if Go-On Green/Black count, so should Gouraigers. They are appear in the show really early and spend more than half of it being part of the main team de facto.

Would like to change his avatar

They're their own team, though, even if the show stops treating them that way. I'd definitely have chosen Kabuto Raiger otherwise.

I think that's where actor (or rather actress) tanking a role complains are more appropriate than in some other cases.

I never really had a problem with Fukui. She's not a mannequin missing the notes of what makes the character interesting like Time Blue. People make a big deal about her being called the heart (or the leader), but I never thought the show meant it in the usual way. Not that she was full of love and kindness and SMILE-SMILE or whatever, but it meant more like she was the backbone of the team -- the more dedicated, learned one who could keep the other two floating.

I think it helped that she came after quite a few disappointing heroines, IMO.

I like MAO, but the character so bluntly being taken from One Piece holds Luka back for me.

What MAO does with the role beats what a drawing did, IMO.

Wait, I thought you liked Timeranger Shougo?

No, I've never really liked it. As much as I have against the Power Rangers franchise, it's Time Force that I like.

R

raden238

I'm only going to do the shows that I watched.

Battle Fever J - Battle Kenya, funny guy and I liked his fighting style.

Sun Vulcan - Vul Panther, the believe the actor was a RL pedo, but he was great on the show.

Liveman - Megumi was awesome, good heroine and her solo song was rockin 80s!

Jetman - Gai Yuki, badass cool dude and
didn't deserve to die in the last episode
, still mad at that!

Dairanger - Kirinranger, drunken fist technique!

Abaranger - Abare Blue was calm and cool

Dekaranger - Deka Blue was the competitive cool dude who rivaled Deka Red.

Go-Onger - Saki, mostly because she was really sweet and I liked the smile smile lifestyle.

Shinkenger - Shinken Pink, had the motherly vibe to her

Goseiger - Gosei Yellow because the actress was hot lol

Gokaiger - this is a tough one, but I'm going with Luka. She stand out as a tough chick with a no-non sense attitude.

Go-Busters - Yoko, same reasons as above

Kyoryuger - Kyoryu Black, womanizer turned into a responsible caring man

Toqger - Mio, because she was a regular girl that wasn't exaggerated like in a anime. (Sentai started to change this point)

Ninninger - Kasumi because she was smart

Zyuohger - Sela, same reasons as above

Kyuranger - Hammie because I felt her character had a real lack of character development, needed more focus on her

Lupin vs Pato - Lupin Blue, cool dude who had good motivations to fight