Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, episode 4; "Robot-2 Activation Plan".

ultraman-z04.jpg

"Windom's long awaited comeback has finally arrived!"

This Week: Anti-monster robot force STORAGE’s new asset, Special Craft No. 2, Windom, is finally complete. However, a problem with its energy charge prevents it from being launched. Meanwhile, the Subterranean Monster Telesdon rampages on the surface! Even worse, Telesdon is given a boost by a mysterious power! Can STORAGE and Ultraman Z overcome this challenge!?

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

S

scikaiju

A good debut for this version of Windam. Seven wishes his Windam could go into action like that. Although I did like how they found a way around the whole charging situation. And in a first the big bad of the series made a metal to use, I know Z said it was made uses zultra technology but that device looked a tad steam punkkish to me. Gotta use whar's available I suppose. Hope explain his deal sooner rather than later.

Aww man, as soon as I saw the Jirahs medal I got so excited. As much as I told myself there's no way they'd legally get away with building what is basically a Godzilla suit (as the original was!) part of me also thought it would be so fun to have one in Ultraman when there isn't even one in the Godzilla franchise anymore!

Sadly, it was just a power-up, but just the fact that they acknowledged it - and even recreated the way it's neck crest was ripped off (admittedly with an energy glow instead of the original gore) - was great to see! Plus, it really spiced up Telesdon, which might be a fellow kaiju from the original Ultraman series, but let's be honest it's not the most interesting design.

That has to be the best Windom has ever looked. I don't think the big robo chicken has captured fans' hearts in the same way that Sevenger has, but it's cool to see it shine nevertheless.

Aaand between that ending and the next episode preview, it seems all-but certain that Juggulus is indeed back. Fantastic!

S

scikaiju

Aww man, as soon as I saw the Jirahs medal I got so excited. As much as I told myself there's no way they'd legally get away with building what is basically a Godzilla suit (as the original was!) part of me also thought it would be so fun to have one in Ultraman when there isn't even one in the Godzilla franchise anymore!

Sadly, it was just a power-up, but just the fact that they acknowledged it - and even recreated the way it's neck crest was ripped off (admittedly with an energy glow instead of the original gore) - was great to see! Plus, it really spiced up Telesdon, which might be a fellow kaiju from the original Ultraman series, but let's be honest it's not the most interesting design.

That has to be the best Windom has ever looked. I don't think the big robo chicken has captured fans' hearts in the same way that Sevenger has, but it's cool to see it shine nevertheless.

Aaand between that ending and the next episode preview, it seems all-but certain that Juggulus is indeed back. Fantastic!
Well Gomess was originally a reworked Godzilla suit in the original Ultra W. It took a while butthe came up with a new look eventually. i'm sure if they put their minds to it Jiras can get a design tweak as well.