All 98 episodes of Kamen Rider up on Shout! Factory's website!!

D

Dr Kain

Yep, you read that topic title correctly. Go... now!!!!

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Tubi.tv is a legit stream platform? I watched The Burrowers, Seed People, and It Waits from there! I knew something was up since I could find things via Google Video. Anyway, this is nice, it's a damn shame Tubi requires me to maximize zoom out on my browser to get the full picture (I despise using full screen mode).

It looks like Shout was preparing it on their servers and it accidentally went live. I hear it's off Tubi again now. Apparently someone did ask Tubi support why they couldn't play it any more and they said it was down until this coming Tuesday (17th). So perhaps we were meant to get the announcement next week (and possibly DVD release?).

I've seen reports that if you have the Shout Factory add-on for Amazon Prime Video then it can still be accessed there?

Either way, all I can really do is wave and say "enjoy folks!" as it seems that this is just a US/Canada thing as usual and I don't live on that continent.

D

Dr Kain

Yep. August came out to say that it was indeed licensed, it will be out on the 17th, but that is all he can say until Shout! makes their official announcement this weekend.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Is there a download option from there? Generally, I prefer to own my own copies of media, rather than rent it-- even if it's only a downloaded copy.

Even if not, I wonder if they're testing the waters to see whether there's enough of an audience to put it out on DVD.

EDIT: Wait, there's a link-up from Amazon Video too? So, I should be able to download it there, then. That's cool, I'm looking forward to it.:p

Last edited:
K

kamil88

Great news, i wonder how much it will cost? I remember V3 was pretty expensive (Almost 150 dollars)

D

Dr Kain

Great news, i wonder how much it will cost? I remember V3 was pretty expensive (Almost 150 dollars)

Well there is no charge for their streaming service.

If they do video releases, it would probably depend on if the series is on DVD or BD. I could see a BD release of each series being $80 while a DVD one would be $50. I'm all in either way.

K

kamil88

Well there is no charge for their streaming service.

If they do video releases, it would probably depend on if the series is on DVD or BD. I could see a BD release of each series being $80 while a DVD one would be $50. I'm all in either way.
Unfortunately, that streaming service is only available for US members :) Of course im gonna get DVD/BD, but it is shame i will need to make copies, since region lock. Oh well, guess region locks will never go away.