KRZero-One1306.png
Do you think it's at all ominous that I'm predicting that Izu will achieve Singularity during the run-up to the Christmas tragi-sode?
This week: Fuwa seems quite firmly on Aruto's side now; Izu attempts to sacrifice herself only for Wazu to stand in for her (how exactly does he have the combat data?); And I'm glad to see that they're still sticking with Rider kicks this far into the show.

Last edited:
Lurker
Based on GenmCorp translation, Wazu said he linked to Zero-One just like Izu. I think all information about Zero-One gained by Izu will also transfered into Wazu. The reason why they didn't have backup system, maybe it is because the "backup" must also "alive" to protect their own data.

Inside lab, we see there is 4 prototype for every generation, if Izu exist to preserve data after Wazu, maybe there is two more Humagear who linked with Zero-One. Even though by look, these prototype look "evil".

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, it was a great introduction for Zero-One's first real power-up & a surprisingly dark episode given how part one started off. Can't wait to see Vulcan's this &/or next week.

A little late, but that’s because I had a lot of Christmas prep to do last week.

The twist of Wazu sacrificing himself was kind of predictable, though I have no idea where he got Zero-One’s combat data if Izu was watching him this entire time. Also, I may be late to the party, but... “Izu” and “Wazu”. Are these names based on the English words “Is” and “Was”? Their names were spoilers!

Oh, wait...

Based on GenmCorp translation, Wazu said he linked to Zero-One just like Izu. I think all information about Zero-One gained by Izu will also transfered into Wazu.

So they basically share memories? Sounds creepy, but at least it would clear up the one missing plot thread in this episode.

Lurker
A little late, but that’s because I had a lot of Christmas prep to do last week.

The twist of Wazu sacrificing himself was kind of predictable, though I have no idea where he got Zero-One’s combat data if Izu was watching him this entire time. Also, I may be late to the party, but... “Izu” and “Wazu”. Are these names based on the English words “Is” and “Was”? Their names were spoilers!

Oh, wait...

So they basically share memories? Sounds creepy, but at least it would clear up the one missing plot thread in this episode.

More like only information data about Zero-One Driver performance. If that only about Zero-One performance, then when they shared the information, Izu wouldn't notice it because Zero-One was right before her. Unlike Wazu would notice Izu's work because he always get updated by new information every week.

Btw, about those Christmas prep, do you already prepared for who wil be this year sacrifice, will be it Yua or Izu or someone else?