KRZero-One1210.png
Ironically, the Shining form has more black and less colour
This week: Aruto goes on the run from the police, Assassin goes rogue, the great HumaGear detective is on the case, it's no wonder Assassin was so awful at his job initially if he was originally programmed for drumming, and we discover Aruto's shiny form!

I'd rather Shining Hopper had kept the antenna from Rising Hopper, or even better, had silver antenna like Type 1.

Is there ever a bad time when detectives are around? I wish more of the story had unfolded by the end of this episode, and not just because they saved Zero-One’s new power-up for the last moment, but so far I’m deeply engaged. That detective HumaGear may be a bit of a goofball, but he managed to figure out a lot in one day considering he hasn’t been part of Hiden since Aruto’s grandfather was the president.

I'd rather Shining Hopper had kept the antenna from Rising Hopper, or even better, had silver antenna like Type 1.
I kinda like the way Shining Hopper looks. It's like a reimagining/update of the ZO/J "dark suit with light green lines" type of thing.
I wish more of the story had unfolded by the end of this episode, and not just because they saved Zero-One’s new power-up for the last moment
I feel like it's been a trend in the last few years for upgrades to be revealed at the end of an episode as a kind of cliffhanger, instead of just having them at the beginning of a fight where they can show off. Personally I'm not too much of a fan because I feel like seeing it and then waiting a week lets the "shiny new thing" factor wear off and I don't care so much about what it can do, but I guess it helps sales or gets views or whatever.