Power Rangers 2021 - What Stands The Best Chance To Be Adapted?

After Beast Morphers in 2021 what series would be the best bet for Hasbro to adapt?

Well the theory I figure is that Hasbro would pick up that two Saban skipped due to Dino Charge and Ninja Steel and move forward in 2025 after Ninja Steel and then we would be back to not skipping any. We got Go Busters so far. Our first skip was due to Mega Force.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ever since they started skipping, though, it seems like Toei's been lazier & more economical with every other season's designs. I figure Power Rangers is just going to try to keep to the seasons that look like they'll sell better here, so long as that is a possibility, so they're probably going to adapt Kyuuranger next.

Well if the train series does go next it will be like Mega Force. Hasbro will keep the Morphed outfits and stuff and have a US theme. Saban swapped out the angel themes and they battled the Armada. My guess is adapt with a new theme but not focusing on trains.

Nothing is off the table. Someone once mentioned a contract that said every new Sentai season has to been adapted, and for all we know, skipping around is perfectly fine as long as they eventually go back and adapt the shows they previously skipped. Go-Busters/Beast Morphers would be a good example of that.

Since Hasbro might still be getting use to adaptions and producing Power Rangers TV shows, I'd say it's a lot better if they focus on shows that are all ready completed in Japan. It'd be easier than trying to adapt a show that is currently airing or about to finish in Japan. And despite how "unique" it was, there is a lot that can be done with ToQGer! The Rangers could operate in mobile Command Center that looks like a train, travel to all kinds of crazy places, etc.~ But that's just my suggestion, and I can never predict what they'll do.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, but even if that is true, there's still the loophole that as long as Toei keeps making seasons, it's unlikely that some seasons will ever get adapted, unless there's some sort of time limit, or Hasbro doesn't fully understand the contract they inherited. Or they drew up an entirely new contract once Hasbro bought out Saban.

Plus, I think they already used one two of the main villains from To-Q-ger-- one as the announcer for the reality show in Ninja Steel & the other as the monster form of Hekyll in Super Dino Charge.

Well if my theory holds out in 2025 we might get them all adapted assuming Hasbro gets the other 2 Saban skipped due to Dino Charge and Ninja Steel.

Update -

Beast Morphers is done filming so time to plan for 2021 regardless of what gets picked.

Yeah, but even if that is true, there's still the loophole that as long as Toei keeps making seasons, it's unlikely that some seasons will ever get adapted, unless there's some sort of time limit, or Hasbro doesn't fully understand the contract they inherited. Or they drew up an entirely new contract once Hasbro bought out Saban.

Plus, I think they already used one two of the main villains from To-Q-ger-- one as the announcer for the reality show in Ninja Steel & the other as the monster form of Hekyll in Super Dino Charge.

True, there's a lot of technical stuff we won't fully know unless we can either read the contracts for ourselves or have someone in-the-know fully explain the legal agreement between Hasbro and Toei and anyone else involved. I have no doubt Beast Morphers was more like their learning phase; Saban helped them produce it so they'd know how to handle productions in the future.

But even if a villain or some resources from ToQger was used in a previous season of Power Rangers, doesn't mean they can't adapt ToQger anyways. They could just rename the villain and not even mention the look-alike, or that villain could make a reappearance in the next adaption for reasons. Plenty of fans like it when stuff from previous seasons makes a grand reappearance. Or, they could even skip the episodes where those monsters appeared. Power Rangers never uses all the raw Super Sentai stock footage anyways. They'd most definitely cut out any parts where ToQ-Oh uses its "battering ram".

Last edited:
Well I could see them doing what they did for Mega Force and keep the Zords and Morphed Uniforms and also weapons from it and dump the train theme and we would get a fresh theme built around it.

We might get a Super Train Megazord or something.

They swapped out angles in Mega Force so it might be the case here. In Mega Foce they battled the Armada and the Pirate gear was an upgrade in Part 2.

Mods please close this thread due to by spring rumors will likely fly for the 21 year of Power Rangers and discussion now moves to the 2021 Pre Discussion Thread.

Beast Morphers filming finished and the 2nd half on deck to run. We get rumors by late spring with series titles and what not.

Thanks.