KRZero-One0403.png
The question you're going to ask yourself later is:
"Did she give me this ProgRise Key but not authorize me to use it, which is why I
had to force it open, or did she authorize it but then make the hinge really stiff just to mess with me?"
This week: Two Riders, two androids, and a school boy break into a destroyed factory in order to confirm that the bad guys are in fact the bad guys. Rocket punching ensues.

Lurker
I wonder if those Progrise Key actually never locked or "unauthorized" from beginning. It is just about Fuwa who didn't understand how to use itu, which is why Yua tease him after the fight at episode 3. He should insert that key to Shotriser first aka Authorized it before open it. But he was so dumb and never try to observe Yua's henshin so he always try to force open those keys.

And we presented to the name of 12 company competed with HIDEN and one of it is ZAIA. And where we ever heard that name?
If previous theory about shadow leader of AIMS will transform to Kamen Rider Thouser is true, then maybe ZAIA was the initiator of AIMS and supported by government.

Maybe this company drama can make step up if competitor company show up.

R

raden238

I wonder if those Progrise Key actually never locked or "unauthorized" from beginning. It is just about Fuwa who didn't understand how to use itu, which is why Yua tease him after the fight at episode 3. He should insert that key to Shotriser first aka Authorized it before open it. But he was so dumb and never try to observe Yua's henshin so he always try to force open those keys.

I don't think the Progrise key will authorize for him in general, even if he did do the proper transformation procedure. Unless Yua already granted Fuwa access the whole time (after episode 3) and he just didn't realize it yet. Maybe this will be played up for something bigger later on.

This was a great episode and I like Yua's character. She started off all hopeless but we now learn there is much more to her. She is good or evil? the gray area?

R

raden238

I don't think the Progrise key will authorize for him in general, even if he did do the proper transformation procedure. Unless Yua already granted Fuwa access the whole time (after episode 3) and he just didn't realize it yet. Maybe this will be played up for something bigger later on.

This was a great episode and I like Yua's character. She started off all hopeless but we now learn there is much more to her. She is good or evil? the gray area?

Lurker
I think like that because Yua and Aruto did authorize their key before open it. Aruto scan his key while Yua put it inside Shotriser, both of their driver resulted "Authorize" sound after that then sfx. In Fuwa case, because he insert his key in opened condition, the sound "Authorize" and sfx " Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider....." overlapped with each other.

From first episode, Fuwa didn't like to obey order, and look down to Yua's position. He just do his own thing without regard to his troop and organization. So, I guess he didn't even read the manual.

It didn't make sense to lock those key and just handed it to Fuwa. Yua didn't really against Fuwa transform and fight, she gather data from it. So, I think higher brass already know about it. They didn't do anything about it is a sign of their aproval for Fuwa to use it. Yua only make sneer and repeatedly saying to Fuwa that he didn't know anything. I think she mean that how Fuwa use his key is so wrong and didn't want to tell him unless he ask her politely.

I mostly liked the episode. :) Fuwa started off as his normal pompous self, but became more charming by the end of it. Aru's joke was easier to handle; it started off a bit more composed, then yelled when the joke was explained. I can handle it better when there is a progression like that. Gotta say, though... I expected Fuwa to rampage on Aru, since Punching Kong was suppose to have a negative side effect. Guess they're saving that for a future episode... Talk about about a tease.

Also, if there are other companies making Humagear besides Hiden, then I really hope this doesn't become another country-wide turf war like in Build, with each company having their own Kamen Riders and everything. I could see it becoming that way, but I don't think there is a need.

It didn't make sense to lock those key and just handed it to Fuwa. Yua didn't really against Fuwa transform and fight, she gather data from it. So, I think higher brass already know about it. They didn't do anything about it is a sign of their approval for Fuwa to use it. Yua only make sneer and repeatedly saying to Fuwa that he didn't know anything. I think she mean that how Fuwa use his key is so wrong and didn't want to tell him unless he ask her politely.

I think it's too soon to tell, honestly. Because this theory will easily be shot down if there is a future scene where Yua or the upper brass actually authorizes key use, and it then becomes easy to unlock without brute force.
This episode isn't really a good judge of anything. Going only by what the episode is telling us, Yua basically gave him the Punching Kong key without permission from the upper brass. They both knew this was an unauthorized use of the key. That's why when Yua reminded him of his duty, Fuwa said "I'm off duty". And she gave him the key because she knew he could brute force it open anyways, that's why Yua said "No point in stopping you."

Sure, it would be a funny joke if it turns out Fuwa never had to ask permission to unlock the keys, but I don't think it's necessary. With the exception of Aru, the story doesn't seem to be lending itself to situational humor. Aru is really the only one breaking up the tension with his jokes, and I honestly think that's plenty for now.

Lurker
Eh, I missed that fact about negative effect from Punching Kong. Are you talking about when Yua mention about this key have more destructive power than previous key?

About authorization for key, I agree there is still two path they can took. Either they make it as Fuwa was another idiotic muscle brain or indeed Yua didn't give authorization to him. But there is hint about Fuwa actually silly person with same humor sense with Aruto. So, I feel likely it was about Fuwa didn't pay attention to manual. And he will be that character who will do follow up for Aruto character as fail comedian. Hence this comedy duo plot will go on.
Just like Kiriya to Kuroto or Kazumi to Banjou.

Eh, I missed that fact about negative effect from Punching Kong. Are you talking about when Yua mention about this key have more destructive power than previous key?

Yes. Upon second viewing, turns out I may have misunderstood. She mentioned the key being too much for him to master, so I may have misconstrued that to mean it would have a negative effect, like making Fuwa rampage or something. Can you blame me for thinking that, though? It's a very typical tokusatsu trope at this point.

Lurker
Yes. Upon second viewing, turns out I may have misunderstood. She mentioned the key being too much for him to master, so I may have misconstrued that to mean it would have a negative effect, like making Fuwa rampage or something. Can you blame me for thinking that, though? It's a very typical tokusatsu trope at this point.

Lol. I get that.
For me, Fuwa already hinted to become comedy relief character, so I doubt he will using any Key with negative effect.

There is katalog about Zetsumerise Dodo and Mammoth which compatible with Rider aside than Arcino.

If any key give bad effect, then it is likely to be Zetsumerise Key. Arcino is Thouser item and Mammoth is 01, then maybe Vulcan will get that Dodo.