3.jpg

Who now dares to mock the name of justice?

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 26; "The Seventh Knight".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: Seemingly out of nowhere, another member of the Ryusoul Tribe, Nada (who also studied under Master Red beside Kou), appears before the Ryusoulgers and asks to join them in their fight against the Druidon. When Kou is taken down by their enemies' latest Minosaur, he suddenly feels he isn't worthy to be a Ryusoulger and considers passing the title of Ryusoul Red to Nada.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Well I'm quite glad that Kou's speech at the end was praising Melto. All the stuff about him becoming kind because of Asuna and his desire to protect her made me start to wonder if they were trying to go down a romance angle.

Did anyone else wonder if the new guy is meant to be Gaisorg's wearer? Or maybe it's a misdirection and it's still green and black's master?

Eye can’t believe he’s not evil!

This episode really didn’t go anywhere... Part of me wonders if the monster really did anything at all. Monsters that can steal emotions away is always a confusing thing, especially when the heroes can get back those feelings WITHOUT destroying the monster or undoing effect first. I mean, if the heroes can eventually get back whatever emotion was lost just by going on a min-journey of self-discovery, did they really lose anything to begin with? And the introduction of the new guy was a complete waste… I get the feeling that this episode was suppose be the standard “Make the red ranger look like a badass” episode, and yet he got upstaged by Gaisorg. Even though I like this show, I’d be lying if I said there weren’t one or two dud episodes here and there.