D

Dr Kain

About time. Now if only Kraken could announce Blue Cry of the Demon Dragon already.

S

scikaiju

Considering how Goldstorm and Kami no Kiba both led to a series I'd say chances are good as new series is coming

Garo: Gekko no Tabibito will premier on July 30th at the 2019 Fantasia Film Festival in Montreal, Canada. The following day, Keita Amemiya will hold a workshop discussing his directing and monster design work over the years. The film will then be released in Japan on October 4th.

Under the light of the full moon, a man wearing a white mask kidnaps Mayuri, and Raiga must follow them aboard a mysterious train in order to rescue her.

So, two bits of news. First up is a longer trailer:

In addition, last night there were advanced screenings held simultaneously across four different locations in Japan for the hardcore fans, which have revealed some surprises.

For now at least, I've hidden the surprises under a spoiler button. These are "there were fans crying in their seats" level surprises, so maybe some of you would prefer to remain unspoiled (although if that's the case, avoid all Garo news from now on because the intention is that these spoilers are going to be part of the marketing).

EAUdvcGU0AAhuxp.jpg
So, this isn't just a Raiga movie. Kouga's back. Along with his own dad, Taiga.

Aaand the villain from the very first Garo season, Barago a.k.a. Dark Knight Kiba, is also in this.

The actors for Kouga and Barago may also be taking part in cast interviews etc, so more details may yet emerge.

S

scikaiju

Read the spoilers and I'mdown for them, I'm just curious on how they are going to explain it.

S

scikaiju

Not sure if this is connected to Moonbow Traveler yet but has anybody else checked out the P Garo Kouga yet? It's three short episode that I think were released on youtube originally. TV-Nihon released sub versions, basically it explains were Kouga and Karou went when she was whisked off and Kouga followed her.

Not sure if this is connected to Moonbow Traveler yet
Check under my spoiler button in my previous post, but just consider "would they really get these actors back for the first time in years just for these shorts?"

Lurker
Check under my spoiler button in my previous post, but just consider "would they really get these actors back for the first time in years just for these shorts?"

New series with Kouga as lead.
It is really hard to move on from Kouga as Garo. Which make me can't appreciated Taiga more than Ryuga.

Maybe they will start multiverse of Garo World given of Garo Makai Retsuden already touch this matter. And those YouTube series make Kouga some kind of overseer for every Garo.