363.mkv_snapshot_00.07_2019.07.28_18.48.08-768x432.jpg
On second thought, let's not go to Japan. T'is a silly place.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 19; "The Advancing Tyramigo".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: When elementary school students that Tyramigo befriended during his walk disappear as part of a Druidon plot, he and Melto are the only ones left to save everyone after the other Ryusoulgers are captured while investigating the childrens' disappearance.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

Would like to change his avatar
Agreed. I haven't watched this episode yet and I already hate it.

It's an episode that might be excusable as an episode 4 or 5, but at this point in the show? Just further proof that they have no idea what to do with this show, so it's just stuck in this zombie state of stumbling through fillery horseshit.

Really, we're at episode 19 and it's a generic one about Melt and Tyramigo getting along? Really?! Geez, too bad the show didn't remember for dozens of episodes about Tyramigo and how he was in all of the early press photos and people were expecting him to be a regular pal of the Ryusoulger group from the start. Kinda like how the show totally forgot about Gaizorg for so long. (And have forgotten about him again.) Or the Masters. Or Black and Green's Masters. There's also really no point to Ui or her dad. And where did Ultraman Jack go? The Ryusoulger don't even remember their hidden village!

The villains blow. I liked Kureon for a while, but even he's getting on my nerves. Wisel disappears for no reason and pops back up without explanation. The show doesn't know what it's doing. Way to try to "save" the franchise, Toei.

What's Toei's goal with this show? "Hey, guys, let's make an even more generic Goseiger!"

K

Kamen Rider IXA

It almost make me want to sit down and watch this series just to see is it really so bad.
But probablly not any time soon.

D

Dr Kain

Sorry if that's not the "hip" way to spell those names. I also hate saying "Melt," but thought I'd get crap for saying "Meruto."

Well it through me off when you spelled the dude Wisel. I thought you were talking about the general who came and went in 3 episodes as I forgot his name. I'm used to seeing his named spelleed Wyzul.

Still have no idea how Gaisorg is though. Is he the twin brother to Barisorg?

Would like to change his avatar
Well it through me off when you spelled the dude Wisel. I thought you were talking about the general who came and went in 3 episodes as I forgot his name. I'm used to seeing his named spelleed Wyzul.

Still have no idea how Gaisorg is though. Is he the twin brother to Barisorg?

I hear his name and think "Wisel," like...he thinks he's wise and stuff. I don't know.

Gaizorg was a misake, probably *because* of my being used to typing out Barizorg. Both are crummy villains, it's an easy mistake to make, what can you do?