Mill Creek has licensed the ENTIRE Ultraman library !!!!!!

Will this mean that Crunchyroll will no longer be hosting Ultraman shows?

NANDARO?!

"Exclusive – Mill Creek Entertainment Acquires the ULTRAMAN Library For Physical and Digital Home Entertainment Distribution Across North America"
*Sniff* The land of light has graced us all with a shining miracle! :D Thank you, Mill Creek. I can finally start owning physical copies of Ultraman. Glad to know there are companies that still realize the value of such things.

D

Dr Kain

NANDARO?!

"Exclusive – Mill Creek Entertainment Acquires the ULTRAMAN Library For Physical and Digital Home Entertainment Distribution Across North America"
*Sniff* The land of light has graced us all with a shining miracle! :D Thank you, Mill Creek. I can finally start owning physical copies of Ultraman. Glad to know there are companies that still realize the value of such things.

Yep, but too bad the entitlement is starting with things like, "No english dub? No buy!" and "$50 is too expensive."

Would like to change his avatar
Will this mean that Crunchyroll will no longer be hosting Ultraman shows?

I wondered the same thing about Toku, but nobody ever answered me. It's funny, because I've been trying to finish some Ultra shows I haven't, and without having to spend a lot of money, and I was eyeing Cosmos on Toku, but by the time I get to Cosmos, Toku might not even have it anymore!

I also JUST bought Ultra Q last month. I was like "That set is old, and it's a weird show, so it might get hard to find and I'm curious about it." And now a fancier set with a cover that doesn't look terrible.

The announcement mentions a British company too, so I'm hoping that means there will be a British release of some sort. But the company doesn't seem to do home video stuff, so part of me suspects I may have to figure out how to trick my BluRay player into playing American disks.

Also, Ultra Q is genuinely brilliant, so I hope a lot of people get on board with it.