D

Dr Kain

Suposedly Toei fired the actor for ZyuohElephant because he almost accidentally ran someone over. I have no idea if that is true, nor why he would get fired for almost hitting someone, but what's what I heard.

Mad Skillz
It was his acting agency that fired him. It was actually a hit and run (though he supposedly returned later) so that made it a lot worse.
lol @ having to perform as well as ToQGer.
I mean, you laugh, but that is literally the last time Sentai's had a hit.

Well we're only three weeks away, so it's time for a teaser trailer:

There's a brief glimpse of the black and green Ryusoulgers in motion, the first ever solo appearance of Hyper ToQ #5 (previously she had to share the power-up with ToQ #3), the first TV appearance of Gokai Red Gold Mode (previously only seen in a straight to DVD special)....but ZyuOh Eagle isn't seen using any of his numerous power-up forms?

They've also announced that Rita will be played by idol Nana Asakawa.

super-sentai-rita-1_orig.jpg

I'm with you, why so many form Red Senshi?

Don't tell me it's that hard to get some of the other actors that aren't a previous Red Senshi?

D

Dr Kain

Such bullshit that the good rangers get relegated to lame ass voice only cameos. Toei, you can go **** yourselves!!

R

raden238

So yeah Gao Red, Go-On Red, Gokai Red, Akaninger and Zyuoh Eagle are returning? That Forever Red team-up could still be on the table :D. It's pretty cool that Toei managed to get back all these alumni for this 4 week special. I was really getting a one and done filler feel with this show but Toei is at least making an effort. Hopefully the show is good.

Are we going to get American rangers in this 4 episodes Sentai mini-series? Is 'Rita' going to be revealed as Rita Replusa from the 2017 movie? I guess we Americans want to know. :confused:

Lurker
I am surprised with Kagura vs Doggie. I think I never see those slash attack before.

What is Denkouken Kanazakibari? Are she imitating other ranger attack or is she really have her own finishing attack before? What I remember from Toqger series is, Kagura only attack with burst-hit combination is "Strong Girl" mode. Other attack was default Toqger attack and some silly attack. She never actually have cool serious attack like that before. I thought she would use Hyper Ressha like what she did in opening sing.

Are we going to get American rangers in this 4 episodes Sentai mini-series? Is 'Rita' going to be revealed as Rita Replusa from the 2017 movie? I guess we Americans want to know. :confused:

:( *Sigh* Forgive me if what I'm about to say sounds harsh, but you're not the first person to ask this, so I think it's time to spell it out...

No.
In 10 years, that has never happened. In 20 years, that has never happened. In all of Power Rangers history and Super Sentai history, there has never been a crossover where Super Sentai meets their American counterparts in any way, and it is highly unlikely that it will EVER happen.
So if anyone feels tempted to ask, you should all ready know that the answer is no, the Power Rangers are NOT going to meet their Super Sentai counterparts. That would be way too confusing, and would achieve nothing. So can everyone please STOP asking about it?

Seriously, why do people keep asking this every time their is a big VS Super Sentai special/movie/event/show? What would that interaction even be like?
"Wow! Identical twins from America/Another Dimension that look just like us and have powers/weapons/robots just like ours! Thanks for helping us defeat this evil threat. We'll probably never see each other again or mention these events ever again! BYE!"
Would something like that even get an international release? The average American doesn't even know what Super Sentai is, and most only casually know about Power Rangers. It just seems like a lot of unnecessary work on top of licensing fees and more, especially for an audience that would barely enjoy it. Even the dedicated Japanese audience would be confused why a crossover like that exists.

(Just to be clear, I'm not saying that a Super Sentai/Power Rangers crossover is never going to happen, it's just highly unlikely. It would be cool if it does! I'd support it, if it happens. But only the smallest of niche audiences, like us, would enjoy it. I doubt there would be enough of a profit margin to make it worth Toei and Saban/Hasbro's effort.)