Shout! Factory Releasing Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger - December 18th 2018

D

Dr Kain

I just finished Disc 2 and episodes 11 and 12 have mistimed subs. -_- Fortunately, it's only for like 5 minutes in each episode, but still. How is this still a thing?

I just finished Disc 2 and episodes 11 and 12 have mistimed subs. -_- Fortunately, it's only for like 5 minutes in each episode, but still. How is this still a thing?

Do the subs ever translate the word "Hyakujuu", or just leave it untranslated like on the box?

D

Dr Kain

Do the subs ever translate the word "Hyakujuu", or just leave it untranslated like on the box?

It's only been Hyakujuu Sentai so far.

The translations are 95% fine (the other 5% are minor nitpicks of how I would have translated the line), however, there is another problem I just encountered. Disc 3 is littered with all of these white flashes that are occuring during camera angle changes. Sometimes it looks like the previous image is sticking to the screen for a quick flash before going away. Some episodes were worse than others. It was really bad in episodes 16, 17, and 20.

;) Shout Factory is giving us the Sentai version of Wild Force. I already saw the American version.