heisei-forever-another-riders-taros_orig.jpg
The official Zi-O twitter account has released this picture featuring characters appearing in the upcoming crossover film, 'Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever'. From left to right, they are Another W, Another Den-O, and an Imagin named Fuutaros.

If you look closely at the head of Another W, you may just be able to see that it's actually a black facing looking out over the left shoulder, and there's a green face staring out to the right. They then just added a central mouth to connect the two faces and make it look like there's a front-facing one. Kinda cool!

Naming the Imagin 'Fuutaros' seems to imply there's going to be a blending of the two shows. Maybe we'll even be going back to Fuuto, the setting of Double?

No word on any returning actors yet, as the film doesn't come out until December. It's been confirmed that the head writer of the Zi-O series, Kento Shimoyama, is writing the movie. It is being directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi, who has long been a secondary director on the franchise. He started out doing Hyper Battle DVDs from Double onwards, started doing occasional TV episodes with Fourze, and from Drive onward has been directing about a dozen-ish episodes per year. But this will be his first movie.
It's sad not much rider actor who want to come back in this series like how sentai actor did in Gokaiger. Even though they already appear in movie before this.
While Gokaiger was airing there was a tsunami that caused a nuclear disaster. Most film productions and TV shows that had not started broadcasting were put on hold. So suddenly a lot of actors found that their schedules had big holes in them.

A lot of the actors also mentioned that during that time when everyone was so scared, sad, and worried for their friends and families, an offer to spend a couple of days doing something fun for kids to enjoy seemed a lot more appealing than it normally might have.

Plus with Sentai there's just more people to ask from each series, and you only need one. So for example the pink ranger from GoGoV returned even though they have agreed never to reunite as a team.

Lurker
Fuutaros can be combined word of Future Taros or Fuuto Taros. Are they really will be change Den-O concept from Human Rider enhanced by Imagin to become Imagin turned Rider? Because everytime Den-O appear now, it is always be Momotaros using Den-O belt. This Fuutaros could be Imagin who gain Another Watch, but should be all imagin disappear too? And looking at Another Den-O, his belt was from Terror Dhopant, and portruding horn from his eyes remind me of Taboo Dhopant. I think they really combine Den-O and W story together.

But, those Another W suit, maybe smart design, but I always think W suit look almost like a leotard now they added spike in it, he look like an emo and/or BDSM monster. He is look more sinister than Another Ex-Aid .
I would never compared them to SIC again.

Well, even without that, Sentai always easier to bring back old sentai.
Is there something happened to GoGoV member?

R

raden238

With a name like Fuutaros it seems like an Imagin created from the altered Den-O/W timeline. I'd say he becomes a new allie for our heroes. Toei seems to combining the lores of different Rider shows much like Fourze/555 and Ex-Aid/OOO, but only for the series where they couldn't get back returning cast members to reprise their roles. I could be wrong with the Heisei Generations Forever movie though, we still haven't gotten a formal announcement of the cast, so they're is still a chance Renn Kiriyama could return.

Speaking of returns, in our latest on-set screenshots of Zi-O, the actor for Kamen Rider Ghost is confirmed to reprise his role. It's unclear if this is for the Heisei Generations Forever movie or for a future episode of Zi-O.

44380803_332550820625477_2182380965949603840_n.jpg

44213907_332591880621371_4669305216611385344_n.jpg

44203352_332550837292142_6433955502983479296_n.jpg

2_87_orig.jpg

The last pic, shows Zi-O Ghost Armor and apparently the Agito that we see is actually Decade Kamen Ride. Speculation going around that the tribute episodes for Decade/Ghost will be combined together.

Lurker
Main set about Den-O was inside Den-Liner or his sister's Cafe. Maybe because they are time traveller too, Imagin and the rest of crew didn't affected by history changing of Another Watch but only lose ability to attain Den-O power or Den-O belt. In series they already show many time they can duplicate his belt and pass. They can or going to use Imagin like how Gokaiger and Machalcon are.

I hope this is in series, red cart behind Takeru and Tsukoyomi in first picture is Oden cart from Ghost, right?
With Decade Agito appeared, would this confirming Masahiro Inoue appearance in Zi-O? He always questioned about this but always dodge it with saying he was at Jinga set, but still take his time to greet director Ryuta Tasaki before go to Jinga set.

Lurker

I guess Kuroto will be CEO while Shougo and Hina become his attendant. I wonder how Geiz gonna accept this, this young future Overlord really did enjoy doing everything as he like despite all warning given to him. Woz will be happy though.

Those preview about first meeting Eiji and Hina maybe can satisfied us after those long pseudo romance now Ankh isn't there to distracting both of them. So its seem Eiji stop become hobo and take over his family legacy in this time line. There is red feather in his suit maybe to represent Ankh, now he completely forget him but their link never can be severed that easy.

Heisei Generations Forever poster

Rp0MF5g.jpg

The news reports about it quickly went down though, so there might be a correction later. Aside from Build's Riders and Misora, the only past cast listed there is Owner and the Imagins.

R

raden238

Nice poster, can't help but notice Kuuga, Den-O and W getting a larger spot on the poster compared to the other Legend Riders. Usually in tokusatsu that means those characters have a bigger role in the movie i.e. they're going to reprise their roles! We shall see what happens. Toei recently did a good job concealing Eiji Hino's actor return in Zi-O. So you never know....

Episodes 11 and 12 will be the Gaim tribute, and it's been confirmed that both Kouta and Kaito will return.

And no, nobody seems to know what the deal is with Kouta's outfit in the first photo.

zio_201811_02_fixw_730_hq.jpg

zio_201811_03_fixw_640_hq.jpg

zio_201811_01_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Last edited: