krz06-01.jpg

They're about to have the most furious kiss!
This week: Well it wasn't Orphanochs like we thought, just a run-of-the-mill undead. This is technically part of the Fourze story, but that series wasn't done by this producer so it's been cast aside in favour of one he did work on. Oh, and the minisode straight up says Gentaro and Ryusei's actors were too busy working on the live action Bleach movie to appear lol.

Anyway, the Japanese murder car is still driving around looking for school girls to run down, in this timeline Takumi somehow still exists even though Orphanochs don't AND he's now buddies with his mortal enemy, and if all that wasn't confusing enough our new heroes then blow up a monster at two separate points in time without changing the timeline.

Man, I'm glad Doctor Who is back. Much less confusing time travel stories.

Last edited:
Lurker
Maybe what caused Takumi die was an Orpenoch, that is why after his series get erased, he was still alive and somehow made friends with Kusaka like what happen with Kisaragi Takumi and Banjou. He did not meet with Mari thus they never quarrel for her.
Well Kusaka mention about King Orpenoch breeding school though, i have no way to reason with this.

The episode was good, but the minisode was somehow better. Seeing Takumi and Kusaka do a proper Rider introduction really makes up for the lack of one in the show (which makes perfect sense, since they wouldn't remember that timeline anyways), seeing the actors geek out over the connections between Fourze and Faiz, and seeing the Zi-O actors run off to see Bleach. It's great!

Maybe what caused Takumi die was an Orpenoch, that is why after his series get erased, he was still alive and somehow made friends with Kusaka like what happen with Kisaragi Takumi and Banjou. He did not meet with Mari thus they never quarrel for her.

It was Kusaka who died, not Takumi.
And yet, despite having his history changed, he is still a creeper who gets obsessed over a helpless girl. Different timeline, same old Kusaka.

Lurker
The episode was good, but the minisode was somehow better. Seeing Takumi and Kusaka do a proper Rider introduction really makes up for the lack of one in the show (which makes perfect sense, since they wouldn't remember that timeline anyways), seeing the actors geek out over the connections between Fourze and Faiz, and seeing the Zi-O actors run off to see Bleach. It's great!

It was Kusaka who died, not Takumi.
And yet, despite having his history changed, he is still a creeper who gets obsessed over a helpless girl. Different timeline, same old Kusaka.

No, I was referring to death which trigger Takumi to evolve into Orphenoch, this was never explained in the TV show. So if that death was caused by another Orpenoch, when Orpenoch erased from history, Takumi would never die and never evolved into Orpenoch, thus he can't become Faiz.
Somehow he work in laundry and somehow make love-hate friendship with Kusaka.
What make Kusaka hate Takumi was because his abnormal affection to Mari afterall, if she died because her accident and no Orpenoch technology to save her, then Kusaka have no reason to hate Takumi. Their weird relationship maybe caused because his unchanged creepy personality clashed with Takumi constantly trying to stop him.

I see it more like the Another Watch changes things when it's activated, which is why the Riders continue from where they were, like Takumi in the middle of a jump when he suddenly falls, or Gentaro not getting why he was standing in the middle of nowhere in the previous episode. At that point, then the monsters disappear and the Riders lose the memories. It's also why in episode 3 Geiz could go a bit further into the past and Ex-Aid still existed. From the moment of the Another Watch's activation, then the timeline itself is changed, not just powers and memories erased, since they're actually there in the past.

Lurker
I see it more like the Another Watch changes things when it's activated, which is why the Riders continue from where they were, like Takumi in the middle of a jump when he suddenly falls, or Gentaro not getting why he was standing in the middle of nowhere in the previous episode. At that point, then the monsters disappear and the Riders lose the memories. It's also why in episode 3 Geiz could go a bit further into the past and Ex-Aid still existed. From the moment of the Another Watch's activation, then the timeline itself is changed, not just powers and memories erased, since they're actually there in the past.

Orpenoch basically is rare human that evolved after they die. If Another Watch only change timeline from the moment it is activated, then Takumi was just jumping corpse. Just like how Scorpio Zodiart disappeared because she should be never going there, should Takumi too disappear from the scene? Or Another Watch just conveniently erased every proof of Rider origin included every person who turned into monster.

Orpenoch basically is rare human that evolved after they die. If Another Watch only change timeline from the moment it is activated, then Takumi was just jumping corpse. Just like how Scorpio Zodiart disappeared because she should be never going there, should Takumi too disappear from the scene? Or Another Watch just conveniently erased every proof of Rider origin included every person who turned into monster.
I'd guess Scorption outright disappearing it's just a matter of them not having Sonoda's actress. They could show Gentaro's back, but then they'd need to show Sonoda's too and that would work since they were facing each other. So, they just removed Sonoda from the scene rather than making it look goofy. We know she wasn't erased as a person though since there's her picture in the club.

As far as Takumi goes, Orpenochs are still alive. They can even eat human food. They survive death due to being Orphenochs, but they aren't dead decaying bodies like zombies. So, when that's removed they just become normal humans.

And, yes, I think anything Rider or monster related is erased from the point of activation, both physical evidence and powers. Like I said, Geiz showed in episode 4 that they could still travel to before the point of activation of the Another Watch and then the Riders and monsters were still there, showing the past, before the point of activation, isn't really changed. It's just forgotten.

Lurker
I'd guess Scorption outright disappearing it's just a matter of them not having Sonoda's actress. They could show Gentaro's back, but then they'd need to show Sonoda's too and that would work since they were facing each other. So, they just removed Sonoda from the scene rather than making it look goofy. We know she wasn't erased as a person though since there's her picture in the club.

As far as Takumi goes, Orpenochs are still alive. They can even eat human food. They survive death due to being Orphenochs, but they aren't dead decaying bodies like zombies. So, when that's removed they just become normal humans.

And, yes, I think anything Rider or monster related is erased from the point of activation, both physical evidence and powers. Like I said, Geiz showed in episode 4 that they could still travel to before the point of activation of the Another Watch and then the Riders and monsters were still there, showing the past, before the point of activation, isn't really changed. It's just forgotten.

How time could recover all the destiny and relationship for every person on earth was awesome and ridiculous at same time. Guess i could be kicked by horse because of this.
Well for time travel theme, they are not going to show us some time paradox, like how could be there is Faizphone X if Faiz was never there. Furthermore if Oma Zio take away all history and memory of Kamen Rider, how could Geiz and Tsukoyomi know anything about those kamen rider.

Just guessing but what if when Zio become Oma Zio, he unleashed all memory and history which erased by another watch, make all monster from the past back but not the power of kamen rider. The world surely turn into hellish place with those evil without any hope they can relied upon.

No, I was referring to death which trigger Takumi to evolve into Orphenoch, this was never explained in the TV show. So if that death was caused by another Orpenoch, when Orpenoch erased from history, Takumi would never die and never evolved into Orpenoch, thus he can't become Faiz.

Oh, you're right. Sorry. Misunderstood your post. That was my fault.
Even though Faiz was my favorite Phase 1 Heisei series, it's been a while since I watched it last, and I've forgotten some of the details myself.

Well for time travel theme, they are not going to show us some time paradox, like how could be there is Faizphone X if Faiz was never there.

Well, I think it has to do with time travel tropes.
Just like how Den-O/Ryotaro was a singularity point and therefore able to resist being altered by timeline changes, the same logic must be true for Zi-O, Geiz, and the equipment they use. The Rider Watches, the Faizphone, the Time Mazines, etc. They are all pieces of tech made for time-traveling purposes, therefore they can resist any timeline changes or paradoxes. They are trying to fix the timeline and save people in the past, so it'd defeat the point if changing timelines makes their gear not exist. Even Tsukuyomi uses a Time Mazine and the Faizphone, so she is also protected from any timeline changes. (But that's just my explanation. Maybe the show will explain it better, maybe not.)

I theorize there might be a moment later, near the series finale or perhaps in one of the Zi-O movies, where Sougo finds a way to restore all the original timelines/TV shows, and thus erase the Rider Watches from existence since they aren't necessary anymore.

Lurker
Oh, you're right. Sorry. Misunderstood your post. That was my fault.
Even though Faiz was my favorite Phase 1 Heisei series, it's been a while since I watched it last, and I've forgotten some of the details myself.

I theorize there might be a moment later, near the series finale or perhaps in one of the Zi-O movies, where Sougo finds a way to restore all the original timelines/TV shows, and thus erase the Rider Watches from existence since they aren't necessary anymore.

Well with so many spin off and different timeline it is hard to remember something which didn't even appear in the show. Recently read from wiki and found out his death was caused by fire accident, and someone mentioned after my comment that timeline only change from after Another Watch was activated, everything before that still happen but traces of it was erased and forgotten from anyone at that time. Thus Takumi should be still know Mari and saved her from under car without knowing why would she could be there.
It is getting more messed up everytime we know what happened to every rider encountered by Zi-O.