If it's okay to talk about spoilers on episodes that are all ready out, I think the first and second episodes have set a precedent for how this series is going to go.
We saw Zi-O earn his Build Armor, but Geiz all ready had his Ghost Armor. So, this is probably how Toei is going to get around not bringing back previous Riders. Instead of having an episode dedicated to those few Riders, Geiz all ready has their armor just because. And the return of characters like Gentaro's teacher (minus Gentaro himself) is just a bonus, or consolation prize depending on how you look at it.

Fourze is a Zi-O Watch though. I hope they just go with a suit-only cameo to show the Watch being created rather than no appearance at all.

I'm curious if they'll try and get back the actors for the Winter crossover movie that they weren't able to nail down for tribute episodes.

We saw Zi-O earn his Build Armor, but Geiz all ready had his Ghost Armor. So, this is probably how Toei is going to get around not bringing back previous Riders. Instead of having an episode dedicated to those few Riders, Geiz all ready has their armor just because. And the return of characters like Gentaro's teacher (minus Gentaro himself) is just a bonus, or consolation prize depending on how you look at it.

Which is what I wish Decade had done, rather than inventing different characters played by people no one knows or cares about. If they couldn't bring back the Riders they wanted, at least have the supporting characters from those shows make appearances.

Lurker
Another familiar face returns...but probably not the one you were expecting!

dnlo-5wxoaercdo_orig.jpg
Yes, it seems Gentaro's homeroom teacher, Ohsugi, is back. However, as seen above he's expected to appear in the same episodes as the Faiz cast, causing speculation as to whether they are going to sneak Fourze in without dedicating a double episode to it (or getting Gentaro back).

Why actor from faiz taking photo with sensei from fourze?
The one who dressed like Gentaro in the end of eps 4 Zi-O is not look like real Fukushi Shota. Maybe they start to change their gimmick now because their real actor getting hard to recruitted back. I mean what is chance if history change now Gentaro replaced by Inui Takumi?

So cast your minds back to 'Movie War Ultimatum' aka the Fourze and Wizard crossover film. You may recall that in the Fourze section of the film, he's a teacher who discovers that some of his students have developed special powers and a villain has manipulated them into fighting against the Riders.

One of those students was a big chunky fella nicknamed "Kong". His actor tweeted a few hours ago to confirm that he will be reprising that role in episode five.

I'm actually surprised they'll be directly following up that plot point from Ultimatum, especially after Heisei Generations Final was kind of odd with how it handled past crossover movie references (Eiji knows about Foundation X... but somehow isn't carrying any of his medals he got back in the same movie?).

Anyway an interesting detail I've noticed is that Emu and Hiiro's actors got flowers after their appearance, but Banjo's and Sento's didn't.

Looking further at the guy's twitter feed, it looks like the member of that same group with the glasses and long hair is also coming back. Both actors have completely different haircuts after almost six years away, but I guess "timeline changes" etc.
I'm actually surprised they'll be directly following up that plot point from Ultimatum, especially after Heisei Generations Final was kind of odd with how it handled past crossover movie references (Eiji knows about Foundation X... but somehow isn't carrying any of his medals he got back in the same movie?).
I often joke that when it comes to crossover movies the "canon" is just whatever bits the creative staff remembered about at that time, but in the case of Heisei Generations Final that could very well be true.

A while back there was some text going around which was claimed (I never saw anything confirming it's accuracy, so "take with a pinch of salt" please) to be a translation of some tweets the film's producer had written in conversation with a fan. The fan has asked where HG Final took place relative to Movie Wars Ultimatum, given that the "future" part of that film ends with Fourze's Driver being destroyed.

The producer stated that HG Final takes place a few months before Movie Wars Ultimatum...and then admitted that the honest answer is that even though both movies had a lot of the same staff members working on them, nobody had remembered that the Fourze Driver had been destroyed until they were in post-production and it was too late to do anything about it.
Anyway an interesting detail I've noticed is that Emu and Hiiro's actors got flowers after their appearance, but Banjo's and Sento's didn't.
You usually get flowers when you finish all your scenes. I think filming on the shows overlap slightly so it's likely that they hadn't finished working on Build when they recorded their appearances in Zi-O's first two episodes.

Rumour has it that the Toei fanclub was advertising for extras last week. People were asked to wear red and black clothing and told they would be acting as the audience for a dance performance.

Pure speculation here, but maybe Team Baron are taking to the stage again?