Shout! Factory Releasing Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger - December 18th 2018

So we made it. Five Sentai releases this year.

fnzLxtd.jpg

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/hyakujuu-sentai-gaoranger-the-complete-series?product_id=6935

D

Dr Kain

I was just wondering if they were going to give the show its official release date since Jetman is about to come out.

Glad this is still a thing Shout Factory is doing. :)
Thank you and goodbye, Gao Soul Forever fansub. Hello official release!

D

Dr Kain

Glad this is still a thing Shout Factory is doing. :)
Thank you and goodbye, Gao Soul Forever fansub. Hello official release!

I never even had the chance to watch their subs. In fact, I haven't watched Gaoranger in about ten years or so. It will be nice to watch the show with real subs since the subs I had watched it with before getting the R2 DVDs were those Hong Kong bootleg Engirish subs.

D

Dr Kain

GaoSoulForever fansubbed Gaoranger years ago.

I know, I have them. I just never got around to watching them and then I figured there was no point in doing so if Shout! was going to end up releasing the show. Same goes for the people that subbed Abaranger.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
They are still on KissAsian if you ever want to know.

D

Dr Kain

Oh I have them all downloaded, I just am busy with other things.

Though, I refuse to touch Kissasian since they block people from their site if they have ad blocking software. A pirating site has no right to block people for not making them money.

GaoSoulForever fansubbed Gaoranger years ago.

...And? Forgive me, but your comment lacks a little context here. Were you addressing Dr Kain personally? I've been here long enough to know you a bit more personally, and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. So I doubt you're trying to dissuade people from buying the official release just because a fansub was made first.

KissAsian has only been good for one thing so far. Ever since Marvel took down their translated episodes of Japanese Spider-Man, I can't find it anywhere else. And while I would love to support the official release again, something I've been a BIG supporter of for a long time now, Marvel hasn't exactly released Japanese Spider-Man in any other format. And I would love to own a physical copy. The irony in all this is that Marvel is still talking about Japanese Spider-Man on their YouTube page, yet none of the videos that actually mention it have a link to said episodes. Kind of defeats the purpose of hyping it up if the fans have no way of watching it, Marvel.

D

Dr Kain

Gao arrived, but I'm a little pissed off at Amazon as they charged me the full $60 instead of the normal $38ish.

plOdomg.jpg