DWQtk4nXkAAPdco.jpg

The official Power Rangers twitter account has just announced that the 26th season will be called 'Power Rangers Beast Morphers' and will debut in 2019.

Today Hasbro made a presentation at ToyFair in which they revealed that the series will be based upon footage from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.

latest

Surprise!

This news was later confirmed by a press release from Saban Brands which described the series premise:

'Set in the future, a secret agency combines a newly discovered substance called “Morph-X” with animal DNA to create the Power Rangers Beast Morphers team. The Rangers must fight off an evil sentient computer virus bent on taking over the source of all Ranger power, the Morphin Grid itself. Featuring never-before-seen leather suits and an all-new beast-themed arsenal (including dynamic new Zords), fans should get ready for a season full of secret ops and morphinominal fun.'

Updates if/when more info is released.

Last edited:
This blew my mind away.

It's funny. After Super MegaForce, I began to notice some parallels that I was beginning to write off as coincidence. It's almost like Saban wanted to start over and make the franchise follow a predictable pattern.
Mighty Morphin (Dino Zords) -> Dino Charge
MMS2 (Thunder Zords) -> Skipped
MMS3/Alien Rangers (Ninja Zords) -> Ninja Steel
And now...
Zeo -> Beast Morphers

I made a joke to myself, saying if they purposely saved Go-Busters for after Ninja Steel, then they're definitely repeating themselves. But I NEVER actually expected them to go backwards like this. Does this mean that there really are no exceptions to which Sentai get adapted? (So much for getting to keep Go-Busters and ToQger as something special...)

Some kind of Beast mode
Just like ninjasteel and megaforce, the name alone has me suspicious. I liked the curve that the title "power rangers" had, now it looks flat and doesn't interact well with its subtitle. The straight font could work, but just doesnt here.

That being said, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't surprised by how far backwards they're going in terms of what they want to adapt. Those (somewhat unofficial) rules were bent when they started skipping seasons, but now they are officially broken. So thats interesting.

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Yikes, Hasbro is getting a rough one to start with. As great as I thought Go-Busters was, I didn't care for their DX Zord line. They looked great in the show, but Buster Ace didn't convert well to toy form.

Still, I am excited

R

raden238

Yikes, Hasbro is getting a rough one to start with. As great as I thought Go-Busters was, I didn't care for their DX Zord line. They looked great in the show, but Buster Ace didn't convert well to toy form.

Still, I am excited

Many have speculated that Hasbro intentionally decided to adapt Go-Busters because of it's simple and small toyline. Hasbro won't be like Bandai of America, they are not going to make any of the toys like their Bandai Japan counterparts. Which means that we can expect something like a Masterpiece class Go-Buster Ace figure, that actually transforms and is fully articulated. Same of the rest of the Megazords. The potential is limitless, if Hasbro plays their cards right.

Not like it matters either way. The Power Rangers toy line stopped recycling the BoJ toy molds for the Zords and most of the action figures starting with Operation Overdrive. The only difference in this toy line is that it'll be made by Hasbro instead of BoA. If anything, this is Hasbro's chance to prove they can make a better toy than BoA. I don't know if you've seen any videos by MMPRtoys on YouTube, but BoA has a bad habbit of cutting corners in the weirdest of places.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Has Ninja Steel been doing well, or was it a step backwards? Because, if you ask me, it seems like they're going for a series that they can effortlessly pass off as something worth seeing. Especially considering, they are, once again, virtually copying the same plot as the Sentai with minimal changes, it looks like.

But, hey, with all the new stuff they keep adding in to PR seasons for no reason since it reverted to Saban, this season's whole spy thing that wasn't particularly filled out well could work in their favor...

Some kind of Beast mode
I think kids fck with ninjasteel on a decent level, but on the production side it seems they are doing the ABSOLUTE bare minimum and getting away with it. Like, I think they're having bets at work on how they get can top.. doing nothing.

You know what, that implies that if they stop slouching and take some 5hr energy that they can churn out something good. I think they are semi-trying, but just happen to be lame at their job. They've regressed, on an astronomical level. I wouldn't use hyperbole if they didn't make MMPR look great by comparison.

Well Saban Brands is at Licensing Expo 2018 and they've got a big Power Rangers stand. Pictures from the PowerRangersNOW twitter account:

Dd0DcUNVQAEdTUx.jpg
Dd0M08EV0AEaqxH.jpg
Dd0JTgzU8AAeTTJ.jpg
Dd0JTgzV4AAga1d.jpg
Dd0veQcU0AA-QAn.jpg:small

Dd0JTf_V4AA6xXb.jpg
So if that screen is anything to go by, Beast Morphers will include the Buddyroids in some capacity as "Beast Bots".