D

Dr Kain

Got two more of these guys in today:

And then hmmmmmmmmmmm, I didn't think this through well enough. By the time I get Ultraseven and Metron I'm going to need a another shelf.

D

Dr Kain

Check out what came in from AmiAmi today:

Ultra Seven and Metron:

Chewbacca:

D

Dr Kain

King Joe - A solid figure overall with some really nice articulation. However, the paint apps is where he really stands out, especially on his chest area with that prism looking plates. I do find it weird that his two antennae can pop out, as it feels like they had originally planned to give him an effect or something to put in there, but didn't have the budget for. I'm not really sure he was a $60+ toy, especially when Gomora cost just as much and you got more with him. Still, it is King Joe and that instantly makes him awesome. Now give me Showa MG Bandai so I can have some robot on robot action. Uh... not like that you pervs!!

sVajki3.jpg

ytfbl7g.jpg

tC3tKMN.jpg

whNrWBz.jpg

Hgc7fI0.jpg

w76xrfZ.jpg

And he has some friends:

ESHDS3U.jpg

mTHNv63.jpg

cM3B8Oe.jpg

DjSZ7Qr.jpg

1SzaY4a.jpg

MIVj9dn.jpg

D

Dr Kain

So Dada is pretty cool with a lot nice paint aps and sculpting. Unfortunately, I do not like the way they did his legs. He has those drop down hip pegs that are prone to breakage and the hip piece that covers the joint is extremely loose whenever you move his legs around. Other than that minor nitpick and that one hand is molded attached to the gun, I love him. The different faces are pretty awesome, especially the battle damaged one. If he wasn't so expensive I would easily buy two more.

ZfQ0c31.jpg

0vL623d.jpg

IRVk7Gr.jpg

2q14krD.jpg

SpVGdGY.jpg

I can't wait to add Antar, Pandon, Guts, and Zarab to my collection next year.

aagS8kh.jpg

QY6Wh0k.jpg

D

Dr Kain

KiryuGoji is pretty awesome except he has derpy eyes. How the hell is this still a thing in 2018? It's not like the line hasn't be out for 6 years. Anyway, that aside, he rocks. Love that the tail stays in position due to having nice tight joints.

vn5hrlH.jpg
QwNaBNd.jpg
jXRdg2Y.jpg
seMPIWi.jpg
0Yz4B3v.jpg
ra0lOwm.jpg
ld9Aqif.jpg
eM67boy.jpg
b1bkDTQ.jpg

Guts is pretty cool, but not flawless. He looks just like the suit, however, the triangular piece on his body seems to dig into the plastic on his stomach if you pose his torso in a crunch. Also, he doesn't have that much range of articulation in his feet, which kind of sucks. I can understand the head due to its design, but not the feet. Additionally, the beam hand effect kind of sucks. You can't really lock it into both wrist joints because the left arm has to be forced into position by putting it into the hand hole after you've already secured the right hand. I fear it is going to break the plastic over time if he were to be posed like that for a long period of time. Lastly, it would have been nice if they had included the clear cross casket thing they had imprisoned Seven in.

9XYscj5.jpg
j9fY5Y9.jpg
AkaSlsR.jpg
8LIzCua.jpg

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Not one person is gonna bring up Kiva now having an SH Arts figure in base form?

Not one person is gonna bring up Kiva now having an SH Arts figure in base form?

I'm pretty sure Dr Kain is the only person who posts here, so he basically owns it now. This discussion page has failed to report on a LOT of Figuarts that came out over time.
I might have considered keeping the news updated if I wasn't all ready tending to a ton of other things in my life right now.