D

Dr Kain

Red Requiem arrived today:

iuCS0ms.jpg

Also, yes, they put an English dub on the BD.

y5hemnX.jpg

A trailer has been released for the anime movie "Grey Cherry Blossoms -Garo-". Yup, that's the title. Its doesn't exactly scream "fun times" does it? It's based upon the second Garo anime series, "Garo: Crimson Moon".

watch

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

So they gave us the unremastered two part TV cut of Beast of the Demon Night. -_-

Just so it's up here too:

I think it's supposed to take place after the last movie featuring Ryuga. Haven't seen it yet, just going by what I've read it was released in Japanese theaters.
There's two projects coming out called "Kami no Kiba". One is a film staring Ryuga and set after the events of Goldstorm. It reunites him with characters from both of his previous two seasons.

The other is a TV series beginning on October 4th. This is what the above trailer is for. It's a prequel starring Jinga from before he was consumed by a Horror and became a dark knight, or judging by the contents of the trailer, possibly depicting it happening. Given what happened in Goldstorm it would be difficult for Jinga to be in anything set after it. I haven't seen anything suggesting whether there is any link between the two projects besides the name.

D

Dr Kain

God dammit. I thought this was updated with an announcement for Soukoku no Maryu being released from Kraken since Makai Senki 2 is now out.