Shout! Factory Releasing KyuuKyuu Sentai GoGoFive - April 24th

I just found this listing on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X95TQ...&qid=1515543015&sr=1-1&keywords=Power+Rangers

Gingaman comes out in three weeks, and the listing states an April 24th release date for GogoFive. Just like with the original August 15, 2016 release date for Megaranger, it looked like they could put out more than just two Sentai last year. So I'm aware that the April 24th date for GogoFive could still change. Even still, it's still nice to see that they're getting even further with these Sentai releases.

To be honest, I've personally been anticipating news on a Ninja Steel DVD release, but I'm definitely not complaining about this one.

Yeah, they are defintely making faster progress now. That's two in the first half of the year, so I'm hopeful we'll get 3 or even 4. I'm hoping they'll catch up to within a couple of years of the current PR season, then go back and do some older ones.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, this is one of the few that I'm actually kind of interested in seeing how it differs from the PR version.

You can finally preorder GogoFive from Shout! Factory's site, and of course, see the cover art, which I'll still post anyway.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/kyuukyuu-sentai-gogofive-the-complete-series?product_id=6689

ey0pKz9.jpg

QN9OUYW.png

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

It says right there people who preorder will get it 2 weeks early. ?????

Anyway, I never preorder from their site because Amazon ends up having the stuff for aroud $30 by the time it actually comes out. I just don't see $20+ more being worth a two week advancement. Hell, I am going to be charged $33 for Gingaman after taxes.

:oops: I wish that I could get the Sentai version of Lightspeed Rescue, but I haven't gotten the Sentai version of other Power Rangers series.

D

Dr Kain

:oops: I wish that I could get the Sentai version of Lightspeed Rescue, but I haven't gotten the Sentai version of other Power Rangers series.

So? It's not like you need to watch each series in order.

Captain

If you mean you want to see the other "Super Sentai Series" that are out there,then yes, go find them, I am sure you can. Might help to actually get familiar with the actual names of the series you want to see and leave them term "Power Rangers" out of it so that we or others can help you find what you are looking for much easier.