The official Ex-Aid twitter account has tweeted that episode 25 will feature a brand new opening sequence, but it will still use the same theme song.

It has also been confirmed in the press that the Buggle Driver II will be exclusively used by Poppy and not by any other Riders. Poppy will first transform in episode 26 and will apparently become an antogonist battling against the CR Riders.

The official Ex-Aid twitter account has tweeted that episode 25 will feature a brand new opening sequence, but it will still use the same theme song.

It has also been confirmed in the press that the Buggle Driver II will be exclusively used by Poppy and not by any other Riders. Poppy will first transform in episode 26 and will apparently become an antogonist battling against the CR Riders.

I was super confused when I say that post.
The Third Quarter toy catelog showed that KR Poppi was supposed to be in May along with Chronos. Was that an error or were things changed in production?
But are you sure only Poppi uses the Buggle Driver II, because the Chronicle Gashat is designed to be slotted diagonally, do he would need the Buggle Driver for that.

I have yet to see it but there are reports on social media that there is apparently a scanned image showing a number of defeated/dead 'Kamen Rider Chronicle' players and a single Gamer Driver amongst them.

It's been announced that the suit actor currently playing KR Brave will also be the suit actor for KR Poppy.

There's a few fans putting these two facts together and wondering whether things look bleak for Hiiro?
I was super confused when I say that post.
The Third Quarter toy catelog showed that KR Poppi was supposed to be in May along with Chronos. Was that an error or were things changed in production?
But are you sure only Poppi uses the Buggle Driver II, because the Chronicle Gashat is designed to be slotted diagonally, do he would need the Buggle Driver for that.
Well I was just repeating what The Tokusatsu Network posted, so I have to rely on their translation. Their source was an article that also claimed this was the first time a female Rider had an exclusive transformation device...which is only true if you ignore a number of movie-exclusive female Riders like Nadeshiko.

I dunno, maybe Chronos uses the original Buggle?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I have yet to see it but there are reports on social media that there is apparently a scanned image showing a number of defeated/dead 'Kamen Rider Chronicle' players and a single Gamer Driver amongst them.

It's been announced that the suit actor currently playing KR Brave will also be the suit actor for KR Poppy.

There's a few fans putting these two facts together and wondering whether things look bleak for Hiiro?

There's a scene in the preview for the next episode of what looks like several people dissolving/disintegrating into data (one of whom has a Gamer Driver) and the "GAME OVER" sound that played when Kiriya and Dan died. However, the Toei site also features a picture of Emu lying on the ground with a Gamer Driver (presumably his) in front of him, while Taiga and Hiiro are both visible behind him: http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/ex-aid/story/1209418_2606.html Which looks like it would take place after said scene in the preview, indicating Hiiro is still alive.

There's also a picture in this month's scans of Ex-Aid and Snipe fighting Poppy with no Brave to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if he does get killed off. He's been repeatedly established as the weakest Rider and they seem to have no interest in developing his character, preferring to concentrate on Taiga (similar to last year; why even bother having Makoto as the secondary Rider when they obviously far preferred to focus on Alan?)

OK folks some new magazine scans are out! Apologies in advance for the size; I don't think we can hide pictures anymore.

First up, in a storyline that may have begun in the most recent episode (I haven't seen it yet), Brave will join Cronus in order to try and revive his dead girlfriend Saki, and his new boss gives him the Taddle Legacy Gashat allowing him to change into Brave Taddle Legacy Gamer Level 100.

98130-10154820106608983-2106112940694079346-n_orig.jpg

Next up, the exclusive Rider for this year's summer movie: Kamen Rider Fuma. He transforms using the Hurricane Ninja Gashat and has his own footsoldiers called Ninja Players. Apparently he will create his own false reality to ensnare the doctor Riders.

64349-10154820076518983-8895081422871465552-n_orig.jpg
Next up, the one we've already seen quite a bit, Ex-Aid's final form: Muteki Gamer. He transforms into this using both the new Hyper Muteki Gashat and his existing Maximum Mighty X Gashat. This new Gashat will be created by Kuroto Dan and it's finishing move can stand up to Cronus' time-manipulation powers.

00123-10154820029168983-4079263254185048404-n_orig.jpg
Finally, the thing we all wanted to see (and has seemed likely for a while now) - the return of Kamen Rider Lazer! Cronus will resurrect Kiriya to act as a "caretaker" to the Bugsters. He uses the Proto Bakusou Bike Gashat to become a level zero version of Lazer, which as you can see below will be humanoid instead of a bike. Lazer will also receive Proto versions of the Shakariki Sports and Jet Combat Gashats to further empower him.

40631-10154820052373983-5005557913494684719-n_orig.jpg

The Ex-Aid movie came out this Saturday past (as a double bill with the Kyuranger movie) and was the number two movie for it's opening weekend. It was actually the most attended movie of the Saturday but on Sunday Despicable Me 3 managed to claw it's way past to take the top slot for both that day and the total weekend.

Transformers The Last Knight also opened on the same day and had to settle for third place. Last year's Zyuohger/Ghost double bill only made it to fourth place.

What's that in the distance? Is it Brave Taddle Fantasy locked in combat with Hyper Kabuto on a bridge? Possibly (not) while screaming YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

DGt_bMaV0AAbfAI.jpg:small

Ex-Aid's final episode is called "Endless Game" and it certainly seems that Toei are determined to make that more than mere hyperbole:

The above commercial aired alongside the final episode and announces an entire trilogy of Ex-Aid specials, with each one focusing on two Riders from the series. They will each get some form of individual release (I had presumed these were just DVD releases but I've seen some speculation that they mean some sort of limited theatrical run for each of them) before being released together as a boxset entitled Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Another Ending. This boxset will come with an exclusive 'God Maximum Mighty X' Gashat (i.e. Maximum Mighty repainted in Genm's colours).

'Kamen Rider Brave & Kamen Rider Snipe' will appear from March 28th 2018.
'Kamen Rider Para-DX with Kamen Rider Poppy' will appear from April 11th 2018.
'Kamen Rider Genm VS Kamen Rider Lazer' will appear from April 25th 2018.

In addition, Telebi-kun magazine has still to release an Ex-Aid Hyper Battle DVD. Emu must fight another of Genm's games, and teams up with Parad again to complete it (and gains a - now obligatory - exclusive new form).

The Ex-Aid news somehow keeps a-coming. Producer Takahito Oomori has tweeted (https://twitter.com/Takahito_Omori/status/902519990816956416) to clarify the relationship between the TV show and the "true ending" movie. The events of the majority of the movie do indeed take place right after the finale (i.e. within a day or two). However the end credit sequence (which is apparently where Build's cameo is placed) takes place one year after the rest of the film.