The next Garo project will be a movie called 'Garo: Kami no Kiba' (God's Fang). It will star Ryuga Dougai, the holder of the Garo title from the series 'Yami o Terasu Mono' (The One Who Shines in The Darkness) and 'Gold Storm Sho'.

Three other characters from Ryuga's previous series' have been confirmed as returning in this movie:

From 'Yami', Takeru Jakuzure/Zen The Flame Sword Knight, played by Junya Ikeda (better known as Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver).
Also from 'Yami', Aguri Kusugami/Gai The Sky Bow Knight, played by Tsunori Aoki (better known as Professor Ryoma/Kamen Rider Duke).
From 'Gold Storm', Zinga, played by Masahiro Inoue (better known as Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade).

The movie will be directed by Keita Amemiya and will open sometime in 2018.

All information from The Tokusatsu Network.

garo_kaminokiba_tposter2nd_fin_retouch_1024.jpg

I'll give it a shot, although personally I still want to see a story that focuses on the garo before ryuga that explains how the armor was tarnished

S

scikaiju

Hopefully the other two will get a little more development this time around

Lurker
While travelling around make Ryuuga look more shopisticated, what is happened with other two? I think it is just happened with people from Ryuuga era, their head look like someone come out from anime. Especially Jinga.

Jinga should be already dead, right? And Kami no Kiba is his makai kishi title. Is it still possible to get same treatment like Jabi. Return from dead route.

S

scikaiju

I'm sure Raiga's movie is still happening, pretty sure they announced one with him as at the same time as this one but I could be wrong, but this one just came out first.