DBkX4tkU0AEuDn4.jpg
So this possible trademark application is going around on twitter. Apparently it comes from the same trademark bot that correctly revealed Ex-Aid, Ultraman Orb and both Zyuohger and Ninninger, but nevertheless maybe take with a pinch of salt until it gets proven genuine. Or speculate wildly, either way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R

raden238

A LEGO Kamen Rider?!!?!? They made Fruit Ninja Samurai Riders with armor falling from the sky, work and a Video Game Kamen Rider too..

Mad Skillz
Anything from the trademark bot is genuine. It's linked to the intellectual property database.

29368-10154849398803983-1989163443203078208-n_orig.jpg

This is apparently taken from a toy catalog in a section detailing what appears in Ex-Aid's summer movie. As Riders usually make an early debut there it seems likely this is for Build's primary form.

The general consensus I've seen on social media would be that those collectables are bottles. (bring back G!) The antennae and arms seem mismatched, as if Build perhaps has a W-style split?
Anything from the trademark bot is genuine. It's linked to the intellectual property database.
I wasn't doubting the bot but I hadn't trawled through it's posts myself and at the time I made the OP none of the toku news sites had yet reported on it, so I only had random people's screenshot pictures on twitter to go by. Just being a little cautious until it was verified.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Kind of sounds interesting. Can't wait to see it.

And, really? Ex-Aid was that good?

Another blackout pic of Build that seems to confirm the previous one's "half and half" thing, but I've got to ask wtf is going on with the belt there? Is it a winch?!

DDOrLcYXkAAKmWP.jpg

Another blackout pic of Build that seems to confirm the previous one's "half and half" thing, but I've got to ask wtf is going on with the belt there? Is it a winch?!

Also, any Japanese speakers on here, is that bottom left square referring to Kamen Rider W in some way?

DDOrLcYXkAAKmWP.jpg

Last edited:

Also, any Japanese speakers on here, is that bottom left square referring to Kamen Rider W in some way?

DDOrLcYXkAAKmWP.jpg

They're announcing W's sequel (most likely in V-Cinema).
Bit of an odd timing, since it's not 10th anniversary yet (W aired in 2009).
Hopefully, we could FINALLY get to see Kamen Rider Cyclone (Phillip) in action; he only appeared in novel and video game.
latest

Lurker
I read some post in facebook saying Build will be the last Heisei rider, cause Japan will get their new emperor. Maybe that is why Build get that half and half thing, added by that W sequel thing. I say it is another Decade style series, hope it will not be as cheesy as Decade. So far neo heisei do good job to connect any rider to their previous rider, that Pacman movie is good one.