Regarding Chronos, what if Dan is not the actual user, what it is it the Bugster inside Emu.
As of the next episode preview, the Bugster inside Emu will fully take over, being only concerned about gaming.
Chronos looks like the Genm suit, but what if that is just a Redherring?
Since Genm and Exaid having such similar designs, Emu's Bugster could separate from him and take this Chronicle Gashat to play the Ultimate game.
Though, we will have to wait and see how things play out.

Now, count up your crimes!
I guess Palad is getting Kiriya's Gamer Driver since that was given to Emu.

And shucks, Brave and Snipe share the same Gashat? That sucks.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I guess Palad is getting Kiriya's Gamer Driver since that was given to Emu.

And shucks, Brave and Snipe share the same Gashat? That sucks.

Chronos uses a Buggle Driver 2, so in theory if Dan becomes Chronos, Genm's Gamer Driver will be left over (unless it's destroyed)

If Chronos is not Dan, I think it might be the mysterious new Genm president mentioned in the latest ep, and/or Masamune Dan (who the Toei site hints will be involved in important upcoming plot)

I think Chronos might be Kuroto.

Ex-aid's been quite interesting to watch thus far

I've been reading some rumours about the Brave special on social media, and to my utter dismay (because they were sh**) but probably a lot of other people's delight, it seems that a member of Foundation X will be shown collecting a Gashat.

Yeah, i just watched a raw. Foundation X is actually behind the whole plot of the Brave Special, and it ends with some member mentioning that it's all for "their magnificent plan" while suggesting that plot will continue in something else.

C6SOaYRXQAAVgqF.jpg

As if appearing in Kyuranger wasn't enough, it seems possible that Yuki Kubota's returning to Rider in some capacity too.